FinHeaven Named Best Miami Dolphins Website by FantasyFootball.com | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Named Best Miami Dolphins Website by FantasyFootball.com

FinHeavenAJ said:
FantasyFootball.com, the official website for Fantasy Football, has recently published their top Miami Dolphin fan sites.

I am proud to announce that we were named the #1 Miami Dolphins Fan Site. Please read the full article here...

Here is what they had to say about FinHeaven.com:

I would personally like to thank everyone that continues to make FinHeaven & Co what it is today... the members, the staff, and the fans. THANK YOU!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum
Webmaster/Founder

Honestly, It's the other way around...I would like to thank you for letting me be a part of the best Dolphins site on the net!!! I am honored!!FiNHEAVEN RULES!!!!!!!!

This is great news. Although I am not suprised that we are the best. It is nice to see the hard work everyone does here get rewarded with a nice write up. As always, thanks for all the time and effort. This is the best site I have seen, and the only on I visit.

FinHeavenAJ said:
FantasyFootball.com, the official website for Fantasy Football, has recently published their top Miami Dolphin fan sites.

I am proud to announce that we were named the #1 Miami Dolphins Fan Site. Please read the full article here...

I would personally like to thank everyone that continues to make FinHeaven & Co what it is today... the members, the staff, and the fans. THANK YOU!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum
Webmaster/Founder

It really doesn't surprise me at all.This site is run like a business.Congratulations on a job well done. You all deserve a pat on the back. :up:

Predaphin said:
Honestly, It's the other way around...I would like to thank you for letting me be a part of the best Dolphins site on the net!!! I am honored!!FiNHEAVEN RULES!!!!!!!!

Predaphin starts the love fest, what would the lounge be without Predaphin...lol:lol:

dominizzo said:
wallpapers

not yet I only have one decent image of ronnie in a phins uni...I'll be making some during the preseason when I can get some uniformed pics...

darkmistress said:
not yet I only have one decent image of ronnie in a phins uni...I'll be making some during the preseason when I can get some uniformed pics...

thnx darkmistress u make awesome wallpapers keep it up

FinHeavenAJ said:

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum
Webmaster/Founder

No thank you AJ...you bring this site to everyone here and i think everyone should buy something from finheaven or send the site $5!

Back
Top Bottom