FinHeaven Named Best Miami Dolphins Website by FantasyFootball.com | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Named Best Miami Dolphins Website by FantasyFootball.com

Nublar7 said:
I shall strike down anyone who opposes me.

clear.gif

:lol:

AHH!!!! :lol:

Smite me oh mighty smiter

FireWrongstedt said:
Thanks to those who make this site possible and work so hard!!
Couldn't have said it better myself. Congrats on the recognition AJ and company.

:beerbang: This site definatly deserves it. Thanks AJ, the other mods and yourself deserve all the credit for putting together an awesome site

dolfan_101 said:
Par-tay at my house!!! Thanks for all who make it happen!!!!

does this party consist of picking finheaven members up in an personal jet?

Cause its not like i can really walk down the street a couple houses over in california since i live in pa

Buddwalk said:
does this party consist of picking finheaven members up in an personal jet?

Cause its not like i can really walk down the street a couple houses over in california since i live in pa

If we all chip in it could be possible:D

Congrats to all who help run this great website. You all rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys for making me 10X more unproductive at work, and spend less time with my wife and Kid afterwork :D

Kudos a honor well deserved

FinHeavenAJ said:
FantasyFootball.com, the official website for Fantasy Football, has recently published their top Miami Dolphin fan sites.

I am proud to announce that we were named the #1 Miami Dolphins Fan Site. Please read the full article here...

Here is what they had to say about FinHeaven.com:

I would personally like to thank everyone that continues to make FinHeaven & Co what it is today... the members, the staff, and the fans. THANK YOU!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum
Webmaster/Founder

Congrats to Finheaven. This is a well-deserved accolade. I've been a faithful member since almost the beginning and continue to visit this site everyday since.

:friday: :mdfin: :drinkers: :hump: :cpatch:

:thewave:

Congrats AJ and the rest of the staff. Everyone else is figuring out what we already know!!!

Back
Top Bottom