FinHeaven Named Best Miami Dolphins Website by FantasyFootball.com | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Named Best Miami Dolphins Website by FantasyFootball.com

It was a no brainer.Its by far the best Dolphin site on the net.I expect it to get all of the other awards that you didnt get last year.(Unfairly I think)

Great News! Thanks to all the Mods and Admins who make this site possible. One day this site will get all the donations it truley deserves.

Lets go for #1 football site.

FinHeavenAJ said:
would personally like to thank everyone that continues to make FinHeaven & Co what it is today... the members, the staff, and the fans. THANK YOU!
You're welcome. :D See what us bills fans can do for FH? :evil:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Too bad you couldn't do it for your site! ;)
there are way more Bills message boards than fins. Besides, BZ is known more for the personal fun side.

great news... and thanx to all the powers that be for bringing this site to all of us fin fans.

GO FINS.... and GO FINHEAVEN... congrats.

:beerbang:

I guess I'll have to make my commentary even MORE in-depth to make those picky little b*****s happy. :roflmao:

Just kidding! Finheaven deserves all these props and more. It's a treat to be associated with it.

:cpatch::banana::rocker: Thanks to everyone who makes this a great fan site.

FinHeavenAJ said:
FantasyFootball.com, the official website for Fantasy Football, has recently published their top Miami Dolphin fan sites.

I am proud to announce that we were named the #1 Miami Dolphins Fan Site. Please read the full article here...

Here is what they had to say about FinHeaven.com:

I would personally like to thank everyone that continues to make FinHeaven & Co what it is today... the members, the staff, and the fans. THANK YOU!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum
Webmaster/Founder
Congrats to all who make this board what it is!!

Back
Top Bottom