FinHeaven Named Best Miami Dolphins Website by FantasyFootball.com | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Named Best Miami Dolphins Website by FantasyFootball.com

Congrates to AJ and co for making this site be #1.

FinHeaven rocks!

Congrats to the Admins, mods, and members!

On a side note anyone else notice that Ronnie signed on with that site to write weekly journals about his experiences throughout the season and answer questions?

Hah, I woke up late and just saw the news! Congratulations FinHeaven and all the people that keep it going! We all knew it was the best but it's nice that other people see it as the best now too!

Well as the old saying goes "Tell us something we didn't already know" :lol:

Congrats AJ and the rest of the Finheaven crew, and to think this started out as a 3 hour cruise, ........................... no wait that was somebody else.

FinHeavenAJ said:
FantasyFootball.com, the official website for Fantasy Football, has recently published their top Miami Dolphin fan sites.

I am proud to announce that we were named the #1 Miami Dolphins Fan Site. Please read the full article here...

Here is what they had to say about FinHeaven.com:

I would personally like to thank everyone that continues to make FinHeaven & Co what it is today... the members, the staff, and the fans. THANK YOU!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum
Webmaster/Founder

i am not surprised......this is the only website i check more than three times a day!!!! :) ;) :D

Congrats!! It's certainly well deserved!! Keep up the great work!! :tongue:

Buddwalk said:
No thank you AJ...you bring this site to everyone here and i think everyone should buy something from finheaven or send the site $5!

Buy something from the fan store in my sig, and FH benefits. Plus you get cool Phins' stuff.

:D

edit - not just Phins merch, but also University of Miami, or any college/pro, NBA, MLB, or NHL team's merch!

Last edited by a moderator:
4 years going strong since Ive joined. Havent found any Dolphins...scratch that, any sports website better than da Heaven, congrats!

:thewave:

From CHILE

Congratulations to all the DolFans who made this possible

The best way to inform me 'bout the Fins here in CHILE.

DolFans 'round the World. DolFans Del-Fin del Mundo with FINHEAVEN

GO FINS!!!!!! from CHILE​

Back
Top Bottom