Finheaven Photos of SATURDAY's Minicamp | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Photos of SATURDAY's Minicamp

PHINATIC13 said:
Those pics are great guys!!!!!!!!! Thank you. Btw I'm getting one of those straw hats Saban wears.:cooldude:

Why do you think Seau wears his shorts backwards?

Terry how bout Atari man looked good out there, nothing better then having a knight sporting the Aqua and orange.

As fa as Kay Jay is concerned. he picked up ronnie brown and carried him over to the sidelines to give signatures with him, i spoke with Kay jay for like 30 seconds, really, really nice guy.

I also took over 120 pics that are available here:

http://www.dolphintown.com/MiniCamp/

awing_pilot said:
Terry how bout Atari man looked good out there, nothing better then having a knight sporting the Aqua and orange.

As fa as Kay Jay is concerned. he picked up ronnie brown and carried him over to the sidelines to give signatures with him, i spoke with Kay jay for like 30 seconds, really, really nice guy.

I also took over 120 pics that are available here:

http://www.dolphintown.com/MiniCamp/

I wore my knights jersey hoping you'd come up and say hi man....I was yelling for bigby and huggins and they acknowledged me a few times, was hoping that one of them wouldve been like Fryzel was a few years ago and came over and talked to us.

ALRIGHT now Zach needs to chill with those bicep curls cuz soon enuff he wont be able to get those guns around nobody!

ChambersNBoston said:
ALRIGHT now Zach needs to chill with those bicep curls cuz soon enuff he wont be able to get those guns around nobody!

Guys guns are enormous!!!!!!!! like jaw dropping, infact my wife felt my flabby arms and started laughing in comparison. :rofl3:

ChambersWI said:
notice McKinney is the only guy that got beat.

Thats Taylor Whitley.

McKinney is standing on the far right sideline.. You can just make him out...

CCMiamiDolphins said:
You guys need to get some pics of Booker, Boston, Chambers, Gordon, Carter, and Holiday. I didnt see any of them at all.

TerryTate said:
clear.gif

That's gordon right there...

As for some of the offensive guys, it's harder to get their pics since they are on the opposite side of the field.

WOW! Thanks!!!

You are one lucky man!

I cant believe you were able to get so close to WELKER!!!

Back
Top Bottom