Finheaven Photos of SATURDAY's Minicamp | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Photos of SATURDAY's Minicamp

Ha!

Seau's shorts are backwards!

Maybe some wierd superstition?

And in one of those photos, Travis Daniels is lining up at safety (for what its worth)

:drool: ronnie..:groucho: nice pics...how did you get so close on some of the shots?? did you have to wipe sweat off the lense at all? :lol:

FYI: I wont be able to be at the mini-camp tomorrow, in case any of you were looking for more pictures....glad everyone seemed to enjoy them. :)

The close ones were when they were near the fence...which they arent at all during some points of the practice...I just took my camera and seized the day. There were two times this weekend where the play came right into my face. Junior Seau's motor was running s ofast that he didnt have a chance to slow down and he hopped up on the fence right in front of some fans...then on friday the players were hitting the pads and driving with their feet (pads were connected to the bars)...and they broke open the swinging fence and I helped them close it...I was one of a couple people there on Friday. So sometimes they were really really close...

Back
Top Bottom