FinHeaven Radio? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Radio?

Reaction score
Just an idea and want to see how well it would be received. I would like to get a FinHeaven Radio going like a once a week kind of thing. Just some more Miami Dolphins interaction and would be fun. If anybody would like to help out or anything that would be great, and people who run this site let me know how you feel about it. Thanks guys.

Sounds like a good idea, but how would it work out. Would it be live or pre-recorded? And who would host?

It would be a live call in show, I would host and if anybody else wants to host with me I have the capability of making that happen without being in person.

It would be a live call in show, I would host and if anybody else wants to host with me I have the capability of making that happen without being in person.

Would you host the show on FinHeaven or a different site and then paste the link here?

I think it's a good idea especially when camps start, people who actually attend could give some really good updates.

It would be through another site, but it could just be embedded on Finheaven.com where you can hear it right here, if the people who run this site would want that of course.

It would be through another site, but it could just be embedded on Finheaven.com where you can hear it right here, if the people who run this site would want that of course.

Do you already have a radio channel of some sort on that site? And if you do, can you post the link.

That would be pretty cool... I think its a great Idea I would love to talk about some fins on the radio but dont know how to do it lol

Do you already have a radio channel of some sort on that site? And if you do, can you post the link.

Hey I host a show every Friday morning on 1240 WKIQ in Orlando, I don't have a channel set up yet but I will if there is enough support for this thing.

Hey I host a show every Friday morning on 1240 WKIQ in Orlando, I don't have a channel set up yet but I will if there is enough support for this thing.

Oh, ok. Well im all for it. More interaction on the forum is always a good thing.

It would be kind of cool to have someone sitting in the stands during these practices and streaming live about what they are seeing out there. Audio only I guess. I wonder if the Dolphins brass would allow people to do that. You've have to have a powerful laptop and a 4G connection I guess. No telling what you can do with wireless technology these days.

great idea i would listen

Good idea. I would definitely be willing to help in any way possible. I'm a communications major and looking for experience/internship.

I love the idea, let me move this to questions and suggestions for further discussion.

Back
Top Bottom