FinHeaven Radio? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Radio?

What this site needs is a better CHATROOM!! Jeez. No offense to the mods but that "chatroom" is a P.O.S. They should completely overhaul the the coding on that chatroom. I used it for the first time successfully during the last draft and I personally thought it lacked a lot. I fully designed and coded a possible Dolphins Chatroom Website (mostly just a chat) to supplement the one that was here and unite all the forums. However, I didn't host it because I didn't have the time to Mod the room. If every1 is still interested I'll finish it but I'm not putting time into it for one message every 3 days.

lol ok i got 2. lol only a couple more. I dont want to start a new thread on this topic just to have the mods move it. so Im bumping.

There used to be a good chatroom here... the earlier incarnation of the shoutbox was excellent... I had thousands of posts in there... but then, poof... gone.

Yeah, I'm on another forum with a shoutbox. It's a nice little area of the site. I remember hearing something about there once being one here. Any explanations as to why it got the ax?

Back
Top Bottom