Finheaven Tackle Football Game: DC -VS- Miami - UPDATED 2/22/07 | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Tackle Football Game: DC -VS- Miami - UPDATED 2/22/07

I am hoping that no one actually gets hurts. Well I take that back... I hope all the HOGS arses are hurting once we get done kicking them!!!:lol:

I am hoping no one gets hurt, But when people play for respect and pride than things could happen.

crap i'm going to play this like its the pro bowl.... i'll have fun, but i'm not going to take it too serious.

safety first.

i have a day job i have to get back to when i get back.

crap i'm going to play this like its the pro bowl.... i'll have fun, but i'm not going to take it too serious.

safety first.

Pro Bowl? Ummm Maybe I have a different Idea of this game. I am going down there to win and thats it. I won't take cheap shots or cheat, but I will bust my tail to do anything I can to get a win! :ninja:

safety first.

Yeah I got a football team that's already a little ticked I'm missing a week. If I get injured my *** would probably be on the bench :lol:

Yeah I got a football team that's already a little ticked I'm missing a week. If I get injured my *** would probably be on the bench :lol:

I've been hurt playing before, but I've thankfully never had to sit out or miss any game time because of injuries though in any sport. Wait I was wrong. One game in lacrosse I had to miss because I sprained my wrist in a game the day before. I would have played had it been my other wrist, but as was I couldn't pass or shoot. I did break my pinky practicing for flag football, but I merely thought I jammed it, and just kept playing. :shakeno: It ended up setting as is, I wish I would have realized, lol, because I would have went to the doctor.

Pro Bowl? Ummm Maybe I have a different Idea of this game. I am going down there to win and thats it. I won't take cheap shots or cheat, but I will bust my tail to do anything I can to get a win! :ninja:

That's how I feel. So long as I don't get hurt worse I will be perfectly happy, but I want to win dammit! It will be similar to the pro-bowl I imagine though, because I expect a lot of talking out on the field, lol.

I'm going balls to the wall. But I don't think I've ever seriously hurt anyone ever. Not like I'm hella big or anything.

Anybody going to do one of those nasty sacks where they slam the qb into the turf, like the one where joe turkey jones did too bradshaw back in the 70's.:lol:

I've been hurt playing before, but I've thankfully never had to sit out or miss any game time because of injuries though in any sport. Wait I was wrong. One game in lacrosse I had to miss because I sprained my wrist in a game the day before. I would have played had it been my other wrist, but as was I couldn't pass or shoot. I did break my pinky practicing for flag football, but I merely thought I jammed it, and just kept playing. :shakeno: It ended up setting as is, I wish I would have realized, lol, because I would have went to the doctor.

ouch!

thats kind same with me, during college i fudged up my ankle really bad, it was my senior year and didnt want it being put in a cast cause i would of been done so i just sat out long enough for it to 'heal' so i could play. was worth it, we won states!!! sometimes wish i went to the doc's though.

I'm going balls to the wall. But I don't think I've ever seriously hurt anyone ever. Not like I'm hella big or anything.

Freshman year of high school, me and the other DE sacked the QB from opposite sides at like the exact same time. QB had to leave the game, we caught wind at monday's practice that he was actually pissing blood because we had injured his kidney or something.

Back
Top Bottom