Finheaven Tackle Football Game: DC -VS- Miami - UPDATED 2/22/07 | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Tackle Football Game: DC -VS- Miami - UPDATED 2/22/07

I seem to only get hurt when I play basketball. I was playing in a game and broke my ankle and I still finished the game.

In 48 hours we will be sitting in a bar in Ft. Lauderdale having a few cold ones after practice!!!

DAMN I CAN'T WAIT!!!

GO C2C!!!

In 48 hours we will be sitting in a bar in Ft. Lauderdale having a few cold ones after practice!!!

DAMN I CAN'T WAIT!!!

GO C2C!!!

I just can't wait until 7pm tomorrow to be honest. I have work at 7am tomorrow(until 9:30), then class, then a big test, then I will be working on a project for like 6 hours. Not what I think is fun.

well having fun is cool, but safety is important to me. i absolutely CANNOT sustain any injuries.

I don't think anyone is gunna really try and hurt you. The best way to avoid injury is play full speed (Cause alot of people get hurt while not playing hard) and not be Drew Brees.

I am stoked for this weekend. I almost want to knock off work early today to sit and wait I suppose. In about 12 hours I will be on a plane and close to meeting up with the rest of the team!

:yeahthat: most injuries happen when you're not going 100%

I'll be going my 100% every play. Hustle is the only reason I can even play basketball as well as I can(which still is only average I would say).

Back
Top Bottom