FinHeaven Tailgate Party: Dolphins vs. Chiefs. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Tailgate Party: Dolphins vs. Chiefs.

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Hey everyone -

FinHeaven is holding it's annual tailgate party, this time it's a little different though.

I have purchased 25 tickets to the Miami Dolphins vs. Kansas City Chiefs game on October 23, 2005. The tickets are in section 401. There will be a nice block of us representing FinHeaven & Co!

Tickets are $50 per person. Price includes ticket and FinHeaven Orange Ringer T-shirt to be shipped prior to the game.

If you wear your FinHeaven & Co t-shirt or represent FinHeaven in some capacity during the game, please see me and give me your username. You will then be registered to receive a $50 gift certificate to the FinHeaven Fan Store!

Payment can be sent via PayPal to webmaster@finheaven.com. Please include your username, shirt size, and mailing address.

If you wish to pay via check / money order, please send payments to:

125 SE 16 AVE
APT L205
Gainesville, FL 32601

Please make checks / money orders out to Andrew Tatum.

Please purchase tickets as soon as possible. If there is a demand for more tickets, I'll purchase more group tickets.

There will be a tailgate party prior to the game; however, the place has yet to be determined.

Note that you guys can purchase as many tickets as you'd like.

We are still planning a FinHeaven tailgate party. There will be one.

ya i already got tickets to the game so is there anyway i could buy a tshirt and be at the tailgate party?

I wish I lived in Florida. You guys have fun and represent well! I want pictures!

Maybe we can have an East coast and a West coast Finheaven crew. I'll be at the Raider and Charger game. The Raider game is not as scary as some may think....just keep your eyes straight ahead, bob and weave!

MarinoFAN13 said:
I already have tickets to the game...can I join the Tailgate party?

:yeahthat:

keep us up to date on the tailgate party.

Count me in.... I'll be going to that game as well.

Back
Top Bottom