!!!!!!!!!!!Finheaven Thread Headlines Need to Change!!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

!!!!!!!!!!!Finheaven Thread Headlines Need to Change!!!!!!!!!!

South Florida

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Can people please stop posting headlines that look like surefire news? Like, for instance, "Travis Henry Coming To Miami.", or "We're Going To Run A 3-4 Next Year", or "Spielman Is Gone."...

I mean, this is just ridiculous.

It should be a rule that if you haven't confirmed this information with two sources that you can provide links for, you should not create a headline that is so confident.

"I THINK"...this has to come first so we can know what threads to open. I'm sure everyone wants THEIR threads to be read, but this is lame.

there post whores that want to consume more posts and ruin the dreams of us phin fans...i think the governments behind it! :roflmao:

Ok, so nobody make a new thread inless south flordia approves of it...

lets make a rule banning people to b*tch like girls about those threads and addding even more trash to the boards...

Right...

Even here you guys sound like experts. This is just a problem here, I guess.

"I THINK"...

This is the great clarifier.

Slam it all you want fellas, I'm right.

Just be more aware when you playing the expert role.

Can I use "methinks..." or "thinketh I..."?

South Florida said:
Right...

Even here you guys sound like experts. This is just a problem here, I guess.

"I THINK"...

This is the great clarifier.

Slam it all you want fellas, I'm right.

Just be more aware when you playing the expert role.
Lighten up buddy there is a back button on your browser...use it

Let the mods do their job as far as crappy threads are concerned and other then that, give it a rest!

He's got a point guys.

Nobody can't sit there and tell me that people post these kinds of titles on accident. People do it because they think they're attention whores.

It's the same reason why people start new threads when there's an existing 3-page thread on the exact same topic. It's the same mentality that a growing portion of the media and the tabloids subscribe to. They think they gotta hook 'em. Meanwhile, the quality of their journalism suffers.

It's annoying to a lot of people. And it lowers the quality of this board. I personally can't stand it.

Muck said:
He's got a point guys.

Nobody can't sit there and tell me that people post these kinds of titles on accident. People do it because they think they're attention whores.

It's the same reason why people start new threads when there's an existing 3-page thread on the exact same topic. It's the same mentality that a growing portion of the media and the tabloids subscribe to. They think they gotta hook 'em. Meanwhile, the quality of their journalism suffers.

It's annoying to a lot of people. And it lowers the quality of this board. I personally can't stand it.
thx!

Muck said:
He's got a point guys.

What are you gonna start doing? Putting thread titles thru a rigorous 100 point inspection. I mean c'mon click on what you wanna read. The description you get when you move your cursor over the thread works wonders for me.

Repitition of threads is unacceptable but the titles and stuff like that are funny...let people be creative or ignorant.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Let the mods do their job as far as crappy threads are concerned and other then that, give it a rest!

Why does everything have to be the mods' job??

Why can't people just post in a more intelligent manner??

So we're supposed to close every thread that's on the borderline?? Moderating this site is time consuming as it is. While we reserve the right to moderate and administer as we see fit, we'd rather not overmod.

I cannot comment any further in this post.

Create a System where if you make a topic that has been posted more than 3 times you get banned for 24 hours...then people would start thinking more wisely!

Back
Top Bottom