!!!!!!!!!!!Finheaven Thread Headlines Need to Change!!!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

!!!!!!!!!!!Finheaven Thread Headlines Need to Change!!!!!!!!!!

DoLpHiNz34 said:
What are you gonna start doing? Putting thread titles thru a rigorous 100 point inspection. I mean c'mon click on what you wanna read. The description you get when you move your cursor over the thread works wonders for me.

See previous post.

Repitition of threads is unacceptable but the titles and stuff like that are funny...let people be creative or ignorant.

Everyone loves creativity. But most people don't appreciate bait-and-switch. And 99% of people would disagree with the last part of that statement. I mean, who wants to read ignorance??

DoLpHiNz34 said:
Repitition of threads is unacceptable but the titles and stuff like that are funny...let people be creative or ignorant.

Maybe because some of us think this was a better place before that all started.

With over 7000 members I just give it one big shrug of the shoulders. Half of these people.......Well they have as much use to me as a dingleberry.

Muck said:
See previous post.

Everyone loves creativity. But most people don't appreciate bait-and-switch. And 99% of people would disagree with the last part of that statement. I mean, who wants to read ignorance??

Well...you could have an IQ test as part of the membership activation...:D

Don't get me wrong, I would rather have a site full of great insightful threads but it aint gona happen. AND in my opinion threads like these are even worse..

DoLpHiNz34 said:
Well...you could have an IQ test as part of the membership activation...:D

Well we couldn't do anything like that. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to get in. :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I would rather have a site full of great insightful threads but it aint gona happen. AND in my opinion threads like these are even worse..

I can't find much fault in people wanting change for the better (that's what this is a call for IMHO).

ZOD said:
Maybe because some of us think this was a better place before that all started.

With over 7000 members I just give it one big shrug of the shoulders. Half of these people.......Well they have as much use to me as a dingleberry.

With that kind of attitude you should open your own site and have your membership approved by a vote of the current members.

ZOD said:
Why?

Is that better?
1- because they are posted in the Dolphins section. They don't belong there and you guys are complaining about modding while this guy just caused you too.;)

2- Not necessarliy..but he might have an idea that he wants to discuss and that's what the board is for....no? Do I have to read it or post in it? No. And if I disagree, I can discuss football that does pertain to the Dolphins. So...I guess that yes, it is better. At least he's post in the right area.

korl68 said:
With that kind of attitude you should open your own site and have your membership approved by a vote of the current members.

As it pertains to my attitude toward the thought put into some of these threads.......

There are forums "a plenty" that already have such a membership. I'd wager that over half of these people probably left those boards or are currently members of those message boards.

There is a reason why they arrived here. I just wish that fact was taken into consideration.

ZOD said:
As it pertains to my attitude toward the thought put into some of these threads.......

There are forums "a plenty" that already have such a membership. I'd wager that over half of these people probably left those boards or are currently members of those message boards.

There is a reason why they arrived here. I just wish that fact was taken into consideration.
True most people do not put enough thought into what they post. Quite a few posts are redundant and inane.

However, go to any football game and the stadiums are not filled with intellectuals, they are filled with fans that like to drink beer and scream at the officials. It is no different here except the people are cheering from their computer.

Finheaven I thought was an open society for people that came together because of their love for the Dolphins.

I did not believe this was a closed society of pseudo intellectuals filled with snobbish attitudes.

korl68 said:
True most people do not put enough thought into what they post. Quite a few posts are redundant and inane.

However, go to any football game and the stadiums are not filled with intellectuals, they are filled with fans that like to drink beer and scream at the officials. It is no different here except the people are cheering from their computer.

Finheaven I thought was an open society for people that came together because of their love for the Dolphins.

I did not believe this was a closed society of pseudo intellectuals filled with snobbish attitudes.
*cough and clear throat*......:0wned:

DoLpHiNz34 said:
*cough and clear throat*......:0wned:

If you say so...... :rolleyes:

korl68 said:

What point were you attempting to make?

korl68 said:

A self portrait?

Muck said:
Why does everything have to be the mods' job??

Why can't people just post in a more intelligent manner??

So we're supposed to close every thread that's on the borderline?? Moderating this site is time consuming as it is. While we reserve the right to moderate and administer as we see fit, we'd rather not overmod.

I cannot comment any further in this post.

When in doubt......it's Muck's fault. ;)

You know, in a way, we are all moderators around here. To some degree, we all need to moderate our own posts.

The topic of this thread reminds me of all of the "BREAKING NEWS" threads we used to get around here. That was just annoying.

Back
Top Bottom