Finheaven VIP question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven VIP question

Ronnie23Brown

New season, new start
Reaction score
Is it worth joining the Finheaven VIP during the offseason? If so, are the "gifts" still given out during the offseason? I've been thinking about joining and needing some input.

It's always worth it to join VIP. The discussions are always in depth. There's great draft talk during the offseason.

I can't comment on the gifts, an admin will have to handle that

Is it worth joining the Finheaven VIP during the offseason? If so, are the "gifts" still given out during the offseason? I've been thinking about joining and needing some input.

first off, you are helping to support Finheaven, which is an honorable endeavor by itself. Without folks stepping up, it wouldn't be here.

worth is relative... we have commentary and discussions that don't happen on the mains. The breakdowns and well thought out discussion is worth it alone, but there are other things too. I bet I saw a dozen tickets get given away there this year. Many of us have become friends and there is that banter too. During the draft season, consider that all the gurus post in vip...we have a thriving forum there. If there is a special offer somewhere, it is offered there first...and sometimes exclusivly. Twice this year, a group from there got together and tailgated... lots of reasons IMO, all good.

We will look forward to having you as a VIPer

:yes: I second that.

Further - some people forego the main forum altogether, choosing to post exclusively in VIP. It's thought-provoking, rumor-free discussion. You'll truly enjoy it.

vip is always worth it.........and from that thread vip doesnt automatically re-new? because my sister signed me up because i obviously dont have a credit card, so if i wanna re-new(i know its a long time from now), then i have to get my sister to use her credit card again?

vip is always worth it.........and from that thread vip doesnt automatically re-new? because my sister signed me up because i obviously dont have a credit card, so if i wanna re-new(i know its a long time from now), then i have to get my sister to use her credit card again?

You can use whatever method of payment you choose. If you go to the pay link from the site, we know which member is making the payment.

down with VIP! be a commoner!
He is where you totally miss the big picture bro. The site costs money to maintain, and operate. The staff here is all vouluntary, with no pay, because it is a labor of love. The great members here at Finheaven who donate, join VIP, and are Premium members, keep the site up and running. To these people I say thank you very much, we greatly appreciate it.:wink: If it wasn't for the great members who help contribute, there may not be a Finheaven here as we know it today, and then where would we all go?

back to work?

i understand that it costs money...i just dont dig the segregation

back to work?

i understand that it costs money...i just dont dig the segregation

Its not segregation its value. The site is supported by so few but enjoyed by so many. In and ideal world we wouldn't have to try and offer VIP, hat's etc to get people to pay and enjoy this site. They would just give because they think it's worth it. But even with the perks, very few give.

My friend you have over 8,000 posts. You enjoy it a lot. I think you should dig deep for all of this "free entertainment" and become a VIP.

How much to become VIP?I've been with you guys since March '06,and I must say,that I've never had so much information or quality conversing at my fingertips.I'm proud to be associated with you guys,and salute you for having such an AWESOME site.THANKS for all of your hard work and dedication to keep this great site up and running.

How much to become VIP?I've been with you guys since March '06,and I must say,that I've never had so much information or quality conversing at my fingertips.I'm proud to be associated with you guys,and salute you for having such an AWESOME site.THANKS for all of your hard work and dedication to keep this great site up and running.

Thank you for your interest. A years VIP membership is just $36.00 a year. There is a link at the bottom of my signature you can use to access the VIP subscription page.

Thank again and I'll look forward to seeing you in VIP!

Back
Top Bottom