Finheaven VIP question | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven VIP question

How much to become VIP?I've been with you guys since March '06,and I must say,that I've never had so much information or quality conversing at my fingertips.I'm proud to be associated with you guys,and salute you for having such an AWESOME site.THANKS for all of your hard work and dedication to keep this great site up and running.
Thanks Bro, we are glad you enjoy the site, and appreciate your support!:wink:

I'm about to renew my VIP. Will I get the cap and all? I know the gifts are secondary, but I really want that hat!

I'm about to renew my VIP. Will I get the cap and all? I know the gifts are secondary, but I really want that hat!
Sent you a pm bro. Thanks again for your membership, and being a contributor. We really appreciate it a lot, and it helps ensure that Finheaven stays around for all to enjoy!:wink:

Its not segregation its value. The site is supported by so few but enjoyed by so many. In and ideal world we wouldn't have to try and offer VIP, hat's etc to get people to pay and enjoy this site. They would just give because they think it's worth it. But even with the perks, very few give.

My friend you have over 8,000 posts. You enjoy it a lot. I think you should dig deep for all of this "free entertainment" and become a VIP.

it is segregation..i remember a VIP member said

"i have this great link but I cant post stuff from the VIP"

thats ridiculous. theres talk here of "family atmosphere"....i dont hold stuff from the rest of my family if they dont have extra money to spend. I share because thats what family does.

thats ridiculous. theres talk here of "family atmosphere"....i dont hold stuff from the rest of my family if they dont have extra money to spend. I share because thats what family does.
This is a family atmosphere! Some members have given to help the site to stay in existance, and they fore are given VIP membership to enjoy. If you share with family slappy, how come I don't see a donator or VIP badge under your name? AJ/Matt, has done a great job here, and we appreciate them at this wonderful site we have here. If you want VIP then get it, and give back to the family, so you can share and enjoy the great things that are in VIP.

what's wrong with that? we do have those links...but the OWNER of those links, like many who contribute, decided it was ONLY for vip... their decision, not F/H's.

You do realize that we are not just charging people a random amount and not giving them anything for their money, right?

Yes, there are perks and talk that are for VIP only, that's the incentive to buy the VIP membership other than to help keep this site from closing.

It would be kinda stupid and self defeating if we didn't restrict some things from being shared.

Back
Top Bottom