Finheaven Wristband | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Wristband

Terror

Owner of the TerrorShop
Reaction score
Just a suggestion, we all know about the Livestrong wristbands and whatnot. Patriots fans and all them have their own wristebands, why not a FinHeaven wristband? I think that would be something to seriously consider adding to the Finheaven store considering I know that is something everyone here at FH would want.

Terror said:
Just a suggestion, we all know about the Livestrong wristbands and whatnot. Patriots fans and all them have their own wristebands, why not a FinHeaven wristband? I think that would be something to seriously consider adding to the Finheaven store considering I know that is something everyone here at FH would want.
I currently wear the Livestrong wristband, and I have seen at a lot of places that sell them to different themes. When I went on my Cruise last month, at the end of the trip we spent two days at DisneyLand. At Disney, they had these wristbands in at least 20 different themes. Some said "I Love Mickey", "Disney Rocks", there was also a black one that was themed towards Pirates. It would be an interesting idea for the site.

i wear the LIVESTRONG and the Never Forget #40 but if their was a fh one i might buy one

For those of you with the livestrong bracelet, I hope you wear it for the right reasons. There are a LOT of counterfeit ones out there and it makes me sick when I see kids wearing the red and green ones as fashion statements.... that was not the point of them.

If you do own one, I hope you bought it from an approved site or on the internet and not at your local dollar store.

Philter25 said:
For those of you with the livestrong bracelet, I hope you wear it for the right reasons. There are a LOT of counterfeit ones out there and it makes me sick when I see kids wearing the red and green ones as fashion statements.... that was not the point of them.

If you do own one, I hope you bought it from an approved site or on the internet and not at your local dollar store.

I bought because my aunt lost her battle with cancer... I got mine on wearyellow.com...

Philter25 said:

I wear it for the right reasons. I had an uncle that died 7 years ago from cancer. He was only 35 at the time.

Still though I still support the idea of FinHeaven bands.

Nublar7 said:
I wear it for the right reasons. I had an uncle that died 7 years ago from cancer. He was only 35 at the time.

Same here, I wear livestrong for the same reaons. But I still support the finheaven band idea I came up with, and happy to see there are so many people who support it.

For the mods, just wondering, how we'll we know where we are going with this suggestion? We all would just like to know if this is a possibility and whatnot. Thanks for your time and consideration.

They have Dolphin ones
0c_1_bJPG-1.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5015964533&category=92727#ebayphotohosting

Nublar7 said:

Jt0323 said:
I bought because my aunt lost her battle with cancer... I got mine on wearyellow.com...

Just for the record, I wasnt trying to call you guys out. Just making a general statement to let people know about all the counterfeit ones out there. Everytime I see some girl wearing a red or green one I want to smack her upside the head.

You're right on making that statement. Tons of scumbags have made fake livestrong bands to make a quick buck. I don't own one of them but to my knowledge there are only a few legit places other than Lance's Livestrong site where you can purchase them. The rest are full of crap.

I've been thinking of buying a LIVESTRONG and a "Support our Troops" band myself soon.

Back
Top Bottom