Finheaven Wristband | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Wristband

Philter25 said:
Just for the record, I wasnt trying to call you guys out. Just making a general statement to let people know about all the counterfeit ones out there. Everytime I see some girl wearing a red or green one I want to smack her upside the head.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=78131

yeah i hate that too, i made a thread on it a while ago on people who sell fake LIVESTRONG Band

I'm thinking of buying a LIVESTRONG band, and I know that I'm getting one of the bands for the 2005 World Series of Poker Main Event. My brother was in it, and they gave it to him, so that's a $10,000 bracelet. It's white and says World Series of Poker 2005.

back on topic... if finheaven makes wrist bands i would buy it...if possible it would be nice with the fh logo on it

Jt0323 said:
back on topic... if finheaven makes wrist bands i would buy it...if possible it would be nice with the fh logo on it

Agreed, like with the logo, then 'FinHeaven' then another logo.

the olny thing is it would be hard to make, with the logo...i wonder if its possible

tru it may be hard, maybe the logo on the top of the page of just the head? maybe that woiudl work? but as long as it has finheaven on it written as it is at the top of the page, that would be sick! But I have no clue if this is even being considered, so I would appreciate a post from a mod.

We have a variety of funding options we are looking at, we'll let you know if we do look further into this idea. Thank you for the suggestion, it's a good idea. :)

TerryTate said:
You're right on making that statement. Tons of scumbags have made fake livestrong bands to make a quick buck. I don't own one of them but to my knowledge there are only a few legit places other than Lance's Livestrong site where you can purchase them. The rest are full of crap.

I've been thinking of buying a LIVESTRONG and a "Support our Troops" band myself soon.
I know of only 2 places to get official one. Lances site and Build-a-bear outlets

LtDan662002 said:
Did I say they were FH ones??? No, I just said they have Dolphin ones. Simple

Sorry if I sounded a little naggy on that one, didnt intend to. I was just trying to keep the focus on finheaven bands, sorry man.

Back
Top Bottom