Finheaven Wristband | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Wristband

Terror

Owner of the TerrorShop
Reaction score
I know it's been awhile since I last posted about this. I was wondering if there are any updates on the whole FinHeaven wristband idea?

looks like this thread is pretty popular considering its views, so I think a response would be worth it form the mods, just to see the progress. Thanks

Terror said:
looks like this thread is pretty popular considering its views, so I think a response would be worth it form the mods, just to see the progress. Thanks

:yeahthat:

Just wondering at the same time if this smiley could be named after me, Terror. Thanks:soapbox:

sounds like a cool idea to me... dont know why no one is responding.

Yea i dont know why no mods are responding, they said they would look into it a long time ago, and I just wanted to see where they are going with it now, considering I have been told by many people would buy the wristbands including myself, I think it would be a good move.

I think now is the perfect time for FinHEaven wristbands, it would be a great idea to earn money for the website and to unite Dolphins and give some Dolphins pride, especially in this new era!

clear.gif

I understand what you mean by that post, but I dont think that is what this is about, it is about supporting Finheaven and the Miami Dolphins, not to humiliate the idea of a cancer fund raiser effort.

Back
Top Bottom