Finheaven Wristband | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Wristband

Terror said:
I understand what you mean by that post, but I dont think that is what this is about, it is about supporting Finheaven and the Miami Dolphins, not to humiliate the idea of a cancer fund raiser effort.
The last one is the key, and the one that I'd hoped you would notice....this fad is almost over.....IMO, it would be a waste of money to try and catch the tail end of the train that's leaving the station as we speak.

I know what you are trying to say, but in all honestly I am not trying to catch the tail end of some fad train, I just wanted a way to show my support for FinHeaven in public. Yes there are many ways to do it, but I liked this idea not in a negative sense though.

Terror said:
I know what you are trying to say, but in all honestly I am not trying to catch the tail end of some fad train, I just wanted a way to show my support for FinHeaven in public. Yes there are many ways to do it, but I liked this idea not in a negative sense though.
I respect your wanting to help this site, I'm sure that AJ appreciates your help also but, T-Shirts and hats don't sell enough to make money for this site, i just don't think these wristbands would either....i know i wouldn't buy one....but, I certainly can't speak for anyone else

inFINSible said:
I respect your wanting to help this site, I'm sure that AJ appreciates your help also but, T-Shirts and hats don't sell enough to make money for this site, i just don't think these wristbands would either....i know i wouldn't buy one....but, I certainly can't speak for anyone else

I agree with you again! (I must be sick:lol: )

Plus, a tee-shirt will be seen better then a wrist band.

twice in two days.....i feel like I need a bath....

:nana:

Back
Top Bottom