Fins attempting Wallace trade according to La Canfora? Thoughts? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins attempting Wallace trade according to La Canfora? Thoughts?

Dude at work just sent me an IM laughing about this. As his message was the first I saw of it, I checked on here. The I saw JLC tweeted it.. This is a non story until someone with a better reputation reports on it (not including Schefter).

Why would they trade him? Not his fault the damn QB can't get him the ball.

La Canfora stirring the pot once again. The last time he tried to get the Wallace rumors going other national(and local writers) were laughing at him.

He won't be traded. No one is picking up that contract. But this reeks of Brandon Marshall all over again. Wallace would of had at least 7+ more TD's last year if Tanny could of hit him deep when he got wide open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaidersGenoSmithJasonLaCanfora-1.jpg

JLC25-1.png

n70d1c-1.jpg

I know people like to clown on La Canfora on here, but the dude is a reputable reporter. He's has no incentive to pull this stuff out of his ass. For all we know, it could be true. I believe Philbin isn't a fan of Wallace.

"Fins attempting Wallace trade according to La Canfora? Thoughts?"

i think his "source" in the Dolphins organization is trying to embarrass him again. JLC has to be the worst sports writer in the world, i don't know anyone that is wrong more than he is.

I know people like to clown on La Canfora on here. But the dude is a reputable reporter. He's has no incentive to pull this stuff out of his ass. For all we know, it could be true. I believe Philbin isn't a fan of a
Wallace.

Most rational statement on this thread so far

Jason must be bored, and just trying to get his fat face out there as much as possible before people finally realize what a waste reading and trusting anything this guy says is.

I know people like to clown on La Canfora on here, but the dude is a reputable reporter. He's has no incentive to pull this stuff out of his ass. For all we know, it could be true. I believe Philbin isn't a fan of Wallace.

No way you can say that. Guy is a clown

If we are supposed to believe Jason, why is he always the only one reporting it? Why do other reporters just laugh it off as false?

No way you can say that. Guy is a clown

What exactly makes him a clown? Because he's taken a few potshots at the Dolphins in light of the bullying "scandal"? Who didn't?

He's been employed by the NFL network, and now works for CBS. You don't get those jobs unless you're a reputable reporter.

if it was true they should in fact fire everyone in the building because the incompetence level there after signing the guy just the season prior would be at least tied with an all time high...and i mean every one

Back
Top Bottom