Fins attempting Wallace trade according to La Canfora? Thoughts? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins attempting Wallace trade according to La Canfora? Thoughts?

I know people like to clown on La Canfora on here, but the dude is a reputable reporter. He's has no incentive to pull this stuff out of his ass. For all we know, it could be true. I believe Philbin isn't a fan of Wallace.
I can't agree with that, clicks are money these days

What exactly makes him a clown? Because he's taken a few potshots at the Dolphins in light of the bullying "scandal"? Who didn't?

He's been employed by the NFL network, and now works for CBS. You don't get those jobs unless you're a reputable reporter.

How is he reputable? Bad reporters get hired all the time just like any other job

:bobdole:

How does this guy keep his job.
He gets paid by someone to run an ongoing vendetta against certain teams and Miami is on his list, so are the Jets, Cleveland and Dallas. I'm not saying that Belichick throws some crumbs to certain reporters/tweeters, but it's possible. 99.9% of the material LaCanfora reports is total B/S. There is a story behind this if someone is prepared to dig.

They better not. Yeah he's overpaid..but he's also our biggest playmaker. Nobody is giving up a high pick with that contract. That said I coul easily see it happening...he was more of a Ireland flash signing than a Phillibin guy.

If it has any truth to it...you can bet it had to do with the WR this class as year. I think the they could target one early and look to drop Wallace next year.

Well if they get Sammy Watkins i guess it might happen. Wallace is misfit is this offense being a one trick pony but he's still a playmaker cuz his one trick is really good

The hilarious aspect of this is that Philbin just said during the Owners/Coaches meetings that one of the things Tannehill must improve on is his deep ball accuracy to Wallace and that the offense needs more explosive plays.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ill-needs-to-improve-20140325,0,5287248.story

Philbin also touched on the need for Tannehill to get better at deep passes. The connection between Tannehill and wide receiver Mike Wallace was spotty, at best, on deep throws. Philbin said that has to change.

“We’ve got to connect more on the vertical throws down the field,” Philbin said. “Some of it’s the timing between the two guys, some of it’s ball location, some of it’s on the receiver being in the exact right spot, the quarterback and receiver being on the same page.

“It’s going to be a focal point for us moving forward. We’ve got to increase our explosive plays. We’ve got to score more points. We just have to. So that’s a part of it. It’s not the only part, but it’s part of it.”

This just shows what the Fins are expecting from BOTH Tannehill and Wallace this season.

Not an espn watcher now for over 6 years, but I much prefer La Confora over the guy the NFL channel hired to replace him.

I can't stand that little weasel.

I would trade Wallace if I could get the right value in a heart beat.

I can't help but wonder if they are thinking about Wallace for DeSean Jackson.

Now La Canfora is talking about a Wallace for DeSean Jackson swap.

:bobdole:

So Eagles will swap $10 mill speedster with $0 guaranteed money for $14 mill speedster with plenty of guaranteed money still to be paid out.

you want to see a malcontent wr who will straight up quit on you unless he's always the alpha dog...trade for desean jackson...

Back
Top Bottom