Fins attempting Wallace trade according to La Canfora? Thoughts? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins attempting Wallace trade according to La Canfora? Thoughts?

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 48s

Exact figures for you RT @Jason_OTC Mike Wallace is owed $24.95 million over next two years with $18 million fully guaranteed. #Dolphins

Even if this was true - NO ONE will take that contract. And Wallace sure as hell won't be taking a pay cut.

If we are talking about a Jackson for Wallace swap? No.

Jackson is $5 cheaper for 2014 alone.

2015 - Even (pretty much)

2016 - Jackson is $3 cheaper than Wallace.

It's closer than that. Jackson's bonus was $10, and Philly would get hit wit a $6M balance. Wallace was $11M, and we would get hit with an $8.8M balance. That would bring it to a #2.2M difference for the next two years.

Our new OC knows Jackson well, and may like him over Wallace. It's not all that far fetched.

Retweeted by Ian Wharton
mike ‏@verobeachfinfan 3m

@NFLFilmStudy yesterday when ralph Wilson died within minutes JLC is tweeting about possible sale of the team.the mans body wasn't even cold

What a dumbass. Not that the phins are looking to move wallace, but the eagles are somehow in the mix. I live in Philadelphia no way in the world they'd ever trade for wallace. They want to jettison jackson who is arguably better and cheaper for Wallace? What a moron

Retweeted by Ian Wharton
mike ‏@verobeachfinfan 3m

@NFLFilmStudy yesterday when ralph Wilson died within minutes JLC is tweeting about possible sale of the team.the mans body wasn't even cold
That not just bad reporting. That's disrespectful he should be fired or at least suspended

To the best of my recollection he got one Dolphin story correct in the last 2 years. Grimes was coming here not Cleveland.

These guys need to get focused on the offensive line. We have one legit full time starter so far everyone else is backups outside of Albert who only made it through one entire season injury free since he has been in the NFL so that makes him a part time starter IMO. Its a crime that we do not have at least a starter guard on the team by now. To depend on the draft for 3 lineman is nuts and you may be lucky to get 2. I have been a fan a long time and it has never really worked to have to rookies getting it done. Even when we drafted Richmond Webb and Keith Sims in the same draft in the first 2 rounds only Webb was decent the first year and it took Sims a couple of years to come around and they both were all pros eventually. Shulas last year we draft 2 guys in the first 2 rounds a guy named Miller in the first and Greene in the 2nd. Green never saw the field and was out of the NFL the next year and Miller was traded the next year too. So the draft is not magic. Plus we still need a power running back and a linebacker or 2 that can stop the run "especially" as we no longer have out primary weapon at stopping the run in Paul Stolia.

Now La Canfora is talking about a Wallace for DeSean Jackson swap.

How would that make any sense?? One headache for another headache who have similar skills? Makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These guys need to get focused on the offensive line. We have one legit full time starter so far everyone else is backups outside of Albert who only made it through one entire season injury free since he has been in the NFL so that makes him a part time starter IMO. Its a crime that we do not have at least a starter guard on the team by now. To depend on the draft for 3 lineman is nuts and you may be lucky to get 2. I have been a fan a long time and it has never really worked to have to rookies getting it done. Even when we drafted Richmond Webb and Keith Sims in the same draft in the first 2 rounds only Webb was decent the first year and it took Sims a couple of years to come around and they both were all pros eventually. Shulas last year we draft 2 guys in the first 2 rounds a guy named Miller in the first and Greene in the 2nd. Green never saw the field and was out of the NFL the next year and Miller was traded the next year too. So the draft is not magic. Plus we still need a power running back and a linebacker or 2 that can stop the run "especially" as we no longer have out primary weapon at stopping the run in Paul Stolia.

should have been the primary focus all along...

I have never seen a national writer have such a vendetta against one team. What's his deal?

The report is black and white. I don't see any language screaming "Vendetta".

No offense, but people are dreaming if they think the Dolphins aren't taking feelers. He was an Ireland move and Hickey is now in the business of undoing those. Not to mention the poor chemistry with Tanny. It's almost a waste to have him on the team when we can't hit the guy deep to save our lives.

Back
Top Bottom