Fins attempting Wallace trade according to La Canfora? Thoughts? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins attempting Wallace trade according to La Canfora? Thoughts?

Ever notice how guys fall off a cliff when they leave NFL network? JLC actually used to be a decent reporter, and semi reliable. Take away his NFL supplied contacts, and this is what happens.

Because I don't perpetrate the conspiracy theories?

Every writer apparently is a hack. Guys on this forum have deeper insight concerning talks among GM's than beat writers. Makes complete sense.

This is a business. They have to listen to all offers on all players outside of a franchise guy, which Wallace is not.

The guy is a hack. The guy is reporting something that makes no sense. He constantly doing this. He is the king of unsubstantiated rumors.

ESPN's MO is completely different than the NFL channel.

You got to love the way the NFL channel do their thing.

With the women's voices in the voice overs and the women hosts with those tiny skirts. :bugeye:

LaCafora is arguably the most clueless man in sports media when it comes to the Dolphins.

Take it for what it is worth.

The report is black and white. I don't see any language screaming "Vendetta".

No offense, but people are dreaming if they think the Dolphins aren't taking feelers. He was an Ireland move and Hickey is now in the business of undoing those. Not to mention the poor chemistry with Tanny. It's almost a waste to have him on the team when we can't hit the guy deep to save our lives.

No offense, but it's a waste to have a young up and coming QB throw the ball to a WR with no hands attatched to the ends of his alligator arms.

So whats the going trade rate for a body catching, No Heart & over paid wide receiver nowadays?

My thoughts....La Canfora is a useless troll who should not have a job. How's that for a thought?

Wallace just doesn't do much for me. For the money he is making, he should be the Second Coming of Jerry Rice, but all he seems to do is drop the ball, or not even get into his route where Tannehill can get him the ball. Yes, occasionally he makes a nice grab and gets big yards, but he is way too inconsistent. If you can move his huge salary, you try to do so. If not, then you hope he and can Tanny can hook up.

28hl6co-1.jpg

wonder if anyone would be complaining if our qb, who's the next great thing according to finheaven, could actually throw an accurate deep pass. wallace would have put up some excellent numbers if joe mont...i mean tannehill didnt overthrow him when he was wide open deep once a game(at least).

wonder if anyone would be complaining if our qb, who's the next great thing according to finheaven, could actually throw an accurate deep pass. wallace would have put up some excellent numbers if joe mont...i mean tannehill didnt overthrow him when he was wide open deep once a game(at least).

Agreed. He needs to hit those with more frequency. Tannehill is a good qb, he will adapt.

Bogus. I hate that little prick so much. Is there a worse reporter out there?

Back
Top Bottom