Fins attempting Wallace trade according to La Canfora? Thoughts? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins attempting Wallace trade according to La Canfora? Thoughts?

Just the fact that LaCanfora picked us to lose every single game on our schedule last season should tell you the credibility has when it comes to reporting anything Miami Dolphins related.
This is the craziest stat. Makes me laugh every time I read it. Seriously we were 1 game out of the playoffs and he picked against us every week, laughable.

There would have to be a lot more involved in a potential trade of these two just to equal out the money.....I don't see it happening and I don't think it is true.

For all the comments regarding how bad JLC is.....well, you are right, he is pretty bad.

And no way I would want DJax on this team. He is the same player as Wallace.....except add in some immaturity, self centered and a poor teammate. There is a reason that the Eagles want to be rid of him.

Don't give up on Wallace. Great skills, good attitude and good in the locker room. Yes, he has some areas to improve......but he was open a LOT in 2013 and we couldn't get him the ball. Fix that...and add a running game so those safeties have to worry about run support, and he could become the beast we envisioned.

Jason La Canfora's track record really is that bad, and yes, he does have some kind of weird axe to grind with the team.

So I wouldn't put too much stock in this yet.

Can we make a forum official rule that anything La Canfona writes, isn't allowed to be posted...

so CBS gets rid of Marino but keeps this guy.

cbs going downhill

im gonna be really sad if miami trades mike wallace. he brings so much to the team to say the least and it will be just another terrible move by the dolphins front office, seems like no matter who is in charge they cant do much right (IF THE TRADE GOES DOWN)

Wallace is a one trick pony, all speed and nothing else. Several times last year he ran the wrong route, cut them off too early or flat went the wrong way. He doesn't fight for the ball...ever. He doesn't lay out for a ball....ever. He is nothing special and I am very happy that Hickey can see that.

He is not a #1, never was and never will be.

We have 3 number 2 wr's.. wallace is a need for this speedless team though

Back
Top Bottom