Fins attempting Wallace trade according to La Canfora? Thoughts? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins attempting Wallace trade according to La Canfora? Thoughts?

Ever notice how guys fall off a cliff when they leave NFL network? JLC actually used to be a decent reporter, and semi reliable. Take away his NFL supplied contacts, and this is what happens.

On a side note, Rick Reilly has clearly been phoning it in since he joined ESPN.

I have to wonder if FH, and other Phins forums are giving JLC a little something for writing things like this. They do light up the board. JK/LOL

La Canfora is now reporting that Miami is nearing a deal with Knowshon Moreno. Wish I could believe him on that piece of news.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

I have to wonder if FH, and other Phins forums are giving JLC a little something for writing things like this. They do light up the board. JK/LOL

On behalf of FinHeaven, I would give JLC something to stop writing completely. Just needs to go away.

The report is black and white. I don't see any language screaming "Vendetta".

No offense, but people are dreaming if they think the Dolphins aren't taking feelers. He was an Ireland move and Hickey is now in the business of undoing those. Not to mention the poor chemistry with Tanny. It's almost a waste to have him on the team when we can't hit the guy deep to save our lives.

A. How can you be so sure?

B. It makes a lot of sense.

If Hickey doesnt like Wallace, Wallace wasnt his choice. Wallace didnt prove to be a successful acquisition despite it not being his fault. Wallace carries a huge contract. Given that info, it makes a ton of sense that Hickey would test the waters.

La Canfora is now reporting that Miami is nearing a deal with Knowshon Moreno. Wish I could believe him on that piece of news.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

On behalf of FinHeaven, I would give JLC something to stop writing completely. Just needs to go away.

LOL, just playing a bit.

Although it's JLC and likely 100% Bologna (Autentico' from LaCanfora, Italy), I would totally welcome a good trade for Wallace. I don't think he's ever been a good fit for this team. Some, if not all, of that certainly has to do with coaching, and I can only hope Lazor can make things right with getting Wallace utilized effectively, but when we're paying the guy mad money... I dunno. High-risk, High-gain I suppose.

Because I don't perpetrate the conspiracy theories?

Every writer apparently is a hack. Guys on this forum have deeper insight concerning talks among GM's than beat writers. Makes complete sense.

This is a business. They have to listen to all offers on all players outside of a franchise guy, which Wallace is not.

Conspiracy theories? JLC has been wrong in EVERY single report on the Dolphins in the past 3 years, but he still keeps making them. Either he is being fed bad information at every turn (which makes him a fool) or he is making a ton of **** up (which makes him a troll)

Personally, I think he targets the teams with bad leaguewide reputations because people will find his false reports more credible even if they routinely fail so h is able to get his name in the spin cycle but not feel the heat when his "reports" fall through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dudes one of the worst out there and it really isnt even debatable. Just look at the history.

I know people like to clown on La Canfora on here, but the dude is a reputable reporter. He's has no incentive to pull this stuff out of his ass. For all we know, it could be true. I believe Philbin isn't a fan of Wallace.

Is it just a coincidence that he looks like a grown version of the crazy kid actor from Two and a Half Men?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dudes one of the worst out there and it really isnt even debatable. Just look at the history.

Catch me up on it ..... I've been told he struck out on every single one the last 3 years. I've got to see this.

A. How can you be so sure?

B. It makes a lot of sense.

If Hickey doesnt like Wallace, Wallace wasnt his choice. Wallace didnt prove to be a successful acquisition despite it not being his fault. Wallace carries a huge contract. Given that info, it makes a ton of sense that Hickey would test the waters.

I'm with you .... If you can absorb the cap hit and he's not in the future plans or a good match, get rid of him now. Don't sit there lingering. Lord knows we need O-line help and there is a plethora of talent in the draft at WR.

Just the fact that LaCanfora picked us to lose every single game on our schedule last season should tell you the credibility has when it comes to reporting anything Miami Dolphins related.

Back
Top Bottom