Fins attempting Wallace trade according to La Canfora? Thoughts? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins attempting Wallace trade according to La Canfora? Thoughts?

The report is black and white. I don't see any language screaming "Vendetta".

No offense, but people are dreaming if they think the Dolphins aren't taking feelers. He was an Ireland move and Hickey is now in the business of undoing those. Not to mention the poor chemistry with Tanny. It's almost a waste to have him on the team when we can't hit the guy deep to save our lives.

No offense but you are the ultimate contrartian

No offense but you are the ultimate contrartian

Because I don't perpetrate the conspiracy theories?

Every writer apparently is a hack. Guys on this forum have deeper insight concerning talks among GM's than beat writers. Makes complete sense.

This is a business. They have to listen to all offers on all players outside of a franchise guy, which Wallace is not.

What exactly makes him a clown? Because he's taken a few potshots at the Dolphins in light of the bullying "scandal"? Who didn't?

He's been employed by the NFL network, and now works for CBS. You don't get those jobs unless you're a reputable reporter.

CBS is far from being reputable. Dan Rather anyone?

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Because I don't perpetrate the conspiracy theories?

Every writer apparently is a hack. Guys on this forum have deeper insight concerning talks among GM's than beat writers. Makes complete sense.

This is a business. They have to listen to all offers on all players outside of a franchise guy, which Wallace is not.

That contract Wallace signed says otherwise.

Anyone consider that Lazer may see Jackson as a better fit?

Retweeted by Ian Wharton
mike ‏@verobeachfinfan 3m

@NFLFilmStudy yesterday when ralph Wilson died within minutes JLC is tweeting about possible sale of the team.the mans body wasn't even cold

Talk about disrepect and unprofessionalism.

If this JLC snip is true this guy is worse than Martin personally.

RIP Ralph Wilson, JLC tossing rumors about team for sale not even a day after dude passes. What a joke.

If we can get into the top ten of the first round... Hell yes! Dead money or not.. Say hello to Mike Evans...

Wouldn't it be pretty much a wash if you add the dead money we'll keep by moving Wallace?

I'd have to dig a little deeper.

Dead money, bonus money always confuses me personally. To what team pays transfer money and/or if a new deal is reached etc...

Can the National Enquirer or World News corroborate that? They are more reliable than this clown. I can't remember him ever being right.

Talk about disrepect and unprofessionalism.

If this JLC snip is true this guy is worse than Martin personally.

RIP Ralph Wilson, JLC tossing rumors about team for sale not even a day after dude passes. What a joke.

It is true.

I'd have to dig a little deeper.

Dead money, bonus money always confuses me personally. To what team pays transfer money and/or if a new deal is reached etc...

We get a $2.8M disadvantage on the signing bonus hits.

Back
Top Bottom