Fins could sign Chad Henne | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins could sign Chad Henne

If we do sign him, I will refer you to this

wow thats an oldie. I remember watching that right after we drafted him, that was some pretty early youtube. pretty much perfectly predicted his professional career. its perfect that we are considering bringing him back, its the cherry atop our **** sundae of a current team.

Sweet baby jesus laying in a manger! My #7 Chad Henne jersey may rise from the dead (back of my closet) to come back and play another season! Happy Easter Finheaven!!!!!!!

Mine too! LoL....my wife bought it for me as a birthday present the week before he was benched!!

Matt Moore is awful if he needs to start multiple games. Time to move on to anybody

@MikeGarafolo: Chiefs are signing QB Chad Henne to a two-year deal, source says. He'll back up and mentor Patrick Mahomes.

phew

Henne is worse than Moore, both aren't good. Henne never learned there's this thing called the touch pass. I'll never forget we were playing Baltimore I believe and started strong, as we oddly did often with those Sparano teams, drove right down the field and a cute pass was called from the one. The TE (I think) was WIDE OPEN in the middle, not the back, the middle of the end zone and Henne threw it into the first row of seats. Not sure why that one sticks out to me.

Please...of all the scrubs available lets at least try one that has not been a total fail in the pros

I though Chad was a grocery manager...he still getting NFL checks? Amazing

The season is/would be over if Moore plays. He played great when he came in for injured Tannehill vs AZ, but he faced two less than stellar teams in NYJ and Buffalo the next two wks (yeah, I know they were on the road). Let's not make him out to be Nick Foles.

Yeah the story is "less than stellar" about Buffalo and NYJ. Funny though, all the Moore downers acted like they were both titans that Moore had (real words) "no chance" of beating.

Back
Top Bottom