Fins could sign Chad Henne | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins could sign Chad Henne

gase just bring back mat moore. This is bull ****. we will be looking for new coach in 2 yr

Why...bc some random lone tweet made up a rumor that you nor anyone else knows is even real?

All it takes is a little discernment people sprinkled with an ounce of patience. Good grief!!

Henne looked good enough in pre-season where there was a LOT of talk he would start over Bortles. He's not complete junk like Armando and others are making him out to be

It was more Bortles looked so bad they were forced to give Henne a looksie. Then they quickly realized the horrific looking Bortles was still the better option.

makes no sense.. if we lose Tannehill the season is shot.. Hell even with Tannehill we might suck... just draft a QB and in a perfect world Tannehill plays well, stays healthy for the next few years and the qb we draft blossoms into our future star.. i know, i'm dreaming

Sweet baby jesus laying in a manger! My #7 Chad Henne jersey may rise from the dead (back of my closet) to come back and play another season! Happy Easter Finheaven!!!!!!!

Exactly, can we finally get a backup that will give us a chance to see something positive if Tanny goes down? I really wish we got AJ or Bridgewater but I'm sure that would have been too expensive but there are certainly better options out there then Henne or Moore.

If Tannehill goes down the season is done. We know the ceiling on guys like Henne and Moore. Let's bring in a young arm and at least enjoy the possibility of growth and reaching the unknown.

tenor.gif

Come on , Henne and Moore suck, we must do better here for once.

Please no, I just can't see Henne here again, not even as a backup.

Please stay in Tennessee. Please stay in Tennessee. Someone needs to smack Tannenbaum in the head if he does this. There are at least 6 or 7 other FA out there better than this guy.

jeez, AJ got 5 mil per year and at least he has an upside...or at least a chance of an upside. We can't be that stupid again and again to stay with a no upside back up, can we?

If Tannehill goes down the season is done. We know the ceiling on guys like Henne and Moore. Let's bring in a young arm and at least enjoy the possibility of growth and reaching the unknown.

Back to the season is done on Moore thing. You know, even though the season was over in 2016 and he won two division games on the road to seal our first playoff berth this decade. I get that people don't want to see a guy like Moore starting the season, but since we've seen it before our very eyes that a worthwhile backup can seal a playoff berth, why do we just ignore it?

The Eagles season was over when they lost Carson Wentz.

Back to the season is done on Moore thing. You know, even though the season was over in 2016 and he won two division games on the road to seal our first playoff berth this decade. I get that people don't want to see a guy like Moore starting the season, but since we've seen it before our very eyes that a worthwhile backup can seal a playoff berth, why do we just ignore it?

The Eagles season was over when they lost Carson Wentz.

The season is/would be over if Moore plays. He played great when he came in for injured Tannehill vs AZ, but he faced two less than stellar teams in NYJ and Buffalo the next two wks (yeah, I know they were on the road). Let's not make him out to be Nick Foles.

Back
Top Bottom