Fins Front Runners for Albert Wilson - update: deal now agreed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Front Runners for Albert Wilson - update: deal now agreed

ChambersWI

Going Ghost
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet
The #Dolphins have emerged as the front-runner for #Chiefs FA WR Albert Wilson, sources say, with a hotter than expected market. It’s still fluid, one source cautioned. He’s coming off a career high in catches (42) and yards (554) and would beef up the receiving group.

Hmmm. Don't know much about him.

He's 5'9? I don't know how I feel about that, but he's 25 years old and he's pretty damn fast.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he Kansas City's tyreek hill wanna be before tyreek hill came to town? Like a similar skill set to grant

Literally never heard of the guy. Just looked him up. 5'9 from Port St. Lucie... We already have a short guy... I thought the point was to add size? He's supposed to be the Landry replacement?

He's a fiery little dude I certainly recall that from watching chiefs games

Essentially he’d be landry’s Replacement. He’s pretty firery from what I’ve seen. Was pretty much their chain mover.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he Kansas City's tyreek hill wanna be before tyreek hill came to town? Like a similar skill set to grant

WTF do we need two Grants? We already have Stills who has more size and is almost as fast as Grant. I understand having to defend 3 speedsters would be tough, but its also tough on the QB having to consistently hit a bunch of small targets...

If they go this route they better make TE a priority because if not its the undependable Devante Parker as the only red zone threat.

Back
Top Bottom