Fins / Jets game picks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins / Jets game picks

The Return of Dixon we make all the difference in this one. I AM SAY RIGHT HERE FIRST 100yd GAME FOR RICKY In over 4 games. MIAMI 24 Jets 17

Down 17-0 at halftime and realizing the season is crashing down, Fiedler decides to go against doctors and coaches orders. Jaws drop as Fiedler puts his helmet on while angrily yelling something at Wanny and storms past Ray Lucas as Lucas tries to enter game starting the third quarter. Lucas realizes what is happening and pumps his fist in the air in a show of support. An inspired and very focused Fiedler hits Carter for a 26 yard gain on the first play. Fear now enters the faces of the Jets defenders as they pull out of the eight man front. Ricky runs for 14, then on the third play, Jay calls for his patented bootleg and throws a perfect strike to Chambers for a 39 yard TD. The whole Dolphins team charges the field mobbing Fiedler as he comes off now knowing the real Dolphins are back! The Dolphins feed off this like pirhana in a feeding frenzy and the Jets don't know what hit them. Miami 28 Jets 17

Hey Iron is that with or without the cast it would be a better story if Jay rips the cast off with his teeth and then runs into the game. :lol: :lol: I don't know why but I just don't think we can turn over the ball that much again (can we) and if the special teams limit the jets return game will be alright we go back to last year were we play it close and try to win it in the 4th, Miami 20 ny jets 17, Mare with a 47 yrd to win it as time runs out::

Anyone who thinks this offense with score 30 pts is insane. We will scale the O back and make it a smash mouth game. A costly pick by Lucas or a fumble will cost us the game. Pennington is a guy who plays better in games than practice and finds a way with our overrated D.

20-13 Jets.

UUUUggggggHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

My prediction:
Jets 14
Miami 10

The Jets win not b/c they're better but Lucas sucks.

The phins are in a downward spiral, folks. It happens every year, so it should come as no surprise.

I'm saying the Jets win big 34-17. You guys just have too many injuries to overcome, and the confidence level isn't there because of it. I think the Jets running game will play a big factor in the victory, with a career game from LaMont Jordan. Pennington will stumble a bit in this game, I think, but not enough to lose the game.

I'm predicting 2 td passes from Penny, 1 rushing TD from Jordan, and a KO return by Morton. For Miami, Ricky will break off a long run, and Surtain will run back a pick.

Back
Top Bottom