Fins / Jets game picks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins / Jets game picks

In a bizarre ending.........with 45 seconds left in the game and Lucas driving the dolphins to their only TD of the game, Donnie Abraham picks off a Lucas pass in the endzone and starts to return it down the sideline. 100 yards later as Abraham celebrates his apparent score, the officials rule he stepped out of bounds at his own one yard line.
After the ruling the Jets line up at their own 1 yard line and to everyones surprise Pennyloafer takes the snap and drops back to pass only to be engulfed by Jason Taylor and Adewale Ogunleye for the sack and the safety.

Dolphins 2
Jets 0

:goof:

Hey, I think its too early to be down....its only 2 games...2 games and the last one was against the Pack who everyone has sitting #1 in power rankings-even before Monday night!! Phins playing with a backup QB and backup LT. That said just because the Jets played 1 good game all year doesn't mean that they can play 2 in a row! Personally, I believe they will have a bit of a let down after a pretty big win and the Phins (should ) be playing like they are up against the wall. Lucas has played a little better each game and I believe we can look for him to play good enough to help win. And as someone already said JT and the rest of the D will most likely be able to rattle Pennington early. I feel good about a Dolphin win tonight!!!

Back
Top Bottom