fins may have the best group of RB's in the league... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fins may have the best group of RB's in the league...

SuperMarksBros.

Formerly Fiedler for MVP
Reaction score
RW, at 335 lbs, is near his college weight of 330. from bumping around the boards here and other sources(including espn.com and others), he is hitting the holes hard and has a good grasp of the offense.

Robert Edwards is apperantly showing no ill effects from his fluke injury and has coaches buzzing. he's running well and cutting w/ no problems(so far).

Travis Minor(even though he made the mistake of attending FSU) showed flashes last year of being a very good 3rd down back.

If they remain healthy, I would rank this group along with Pittsburgh's (Bettis, Ma'Aafala, and Zeroue).

ps- I was listening to hank goldberg today. He said that NFL insiders believe that with the additions of RW, Norv, Chester and others, Miami's the team to beat in the AFC. I know "insiders" generally dont know squat, but i like the sound of that.

finz rb's...................

even better than denvers? or the colts?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm, i don't know about that one.

and rw better be way under 330 lbs or were in big trouble!

colts? other than the edge and that rookie, who's there? i'm talking about a trio. you make an excellent point about denver, clayton, sorry i left them off the list

ps- oops, meant 230 lbs

Back
Top Bottom