Fins next QB move is...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins next QB move is......

Both Huard's suck, I would take Griese with a major pay cut, and a side of offensive line. We could get Griese some sticky glue so he doesn't fumble the ball, but then again if he had sticky glue he wouldn't be able to throw it.,

Originally posted by chambers84
Both Huard's suck, I would take Griese with a major pay cut, and a side of offensive line.

That side of offensive line is really the main course!
We need to be hell bent in FA for 2 new vet lineman that can come in and start for whoever the QB is.

Originally posted by chambers84
Both Huard's suck, I would take Griese with a major pay cut, and a side of offensive line. We could get Griese some sticky glue so he doesn't fumble the ball, but then again if he had sticky glue he wouldn't be able to throw it.,

A good qb coach could easily teach him to hold the ball closed to his chest. He was careless with it at times. He was also the victim of the revolving door wade smith. I like wade and think he will be vastly improved but last year it was disaster.

My God they say the Fiedler supporters were blind. People actually calling for Griese to compete for teh starting spot. Wow! I CANNOT WAIT TIL WE SEVER THOSE TIES. He would not be bad if actually wanted to be a great qb, but he could care less.

Originally posted by rickeyrunsover
My God they say the Fiedler supporters were blind. People actually calling for Griese to compete for teh starting spot. Wow! I CANNOT WAIT TIL WE SEVER THOSE TIES. He would not be bad if actually wanted to be a great qb, but he could care less.

How do you know what he is thinking. If he takes a pay cut it will show his true colors. He can be a good qb and compete for that spot. He also has experience that noone else does. Without him Feeley and Sage have five starts combined.:eek: I bit more experience would be a good idea. He knows the team and was the victim of bad line play and no preseason last year. Why would you show so much hate to any Griese??? Hate bob too?

I think Griese would be a superb idea if in fact he takes a HUGE paycut, let's not forget he was a Probowl QB a couple years ago, and we all saw a couple of nice passes from him this year (ones that Fiedler wouldve overthrown or underthrown).... aside from the fumbles which I can't really blame him for (he doesn't have eyes in the back of his head) I think he can do a goodjob, He just needs somewhat of a resemblance of an O'line.... reduce his salary and this year hell have a whole offseason to work on the offense not 2 months like he did last year, let him and feeley battle it out....

Originally posted by NJPHIN34
I think Griese would be a superb idea if in fact he takes a HUGE paycut, let's not forget he was a Probowl QB a couple years ago, and we all saw a couple of nice passes from him this year (ones that Fiedler wouldve overthrown or underthrown).... aside from the fumbles which I can't really blame him for (he doesn't have eyes in the back of his head) I think he can do a goodjob, He just needs somewhat of a resemblance of an O'line.... reduce his salary and this year hell have a whole offseason to work on the offense not 2 months like he did last year, let him and feeley battle it out....
:up:

Originally posted by Trekbiz

Exactly, we've already placed our bets on Feeley.
You've also got Sage who is young and was drafted ahead of Feeley. Then you bring in Volek who is another project with potential starting talent???

You could spend the whole dang year in the midst of a 3 way controversy with even coaches not knowing who the heck to go with!

maybe we should have gotten Spurrier as our HC as well :) He loved changing QBs for awhile there.

Originally posted by jbond

maybe we should have gotten Spurrier as our HC as well :) He loved changing QBs for awhile there.

:lol:

Funny point! It does kinda seem like the perfect Spurrier team dosen't it! We could have a down depth chart instead of a starting depth chart! 1st down QB, 2nd down QB and a 3rd down QB!

BG sucks, as I've said before, IMHO....(he doesn't need eyes in the back of his head to look left when dropping back or a coach to teach him to hold a ball that 4 years starting and 1 year of backup won't teach him). That said....he doesn't suck so bad that I wouldn't want him around as a backup. FeeFee I guess will be gone (not sure i'm going to miss him either....then again, we only did when our backup was in). My 2cents, let Sage/FeeFee v2 (feeley) / BG duke it out for their pecking order. I'd like to see them still get Rivers in the draft and dump 1 or two after this season and let Rivers and FeeFee v2 duke it out the following season for the starting spot.

I'm glad we're getting a new QB but have a sunken feeling in my gut with the unkown as to if FeeFee version 2 is going to be another Lucas, BG or whoever and we're going to be SOL. I'm hoping that with camp etc. he'll pick up the system and show us that he's the new sheriff in town.

Originally posted by Trekbiz

:lol:

Funny point! It does kinda seem like the perfect Spurrier team dosen't it! We could have a down depth chart instead of a starting depth chart! 1st down QB, 2nd down QB and a 3rd down QB!

now that'd be hilarious ;) boy, we'd REALLY throw off opposing Defenses by doing that! Maybe we should recommend it? LOL

Wow, now we have ppl willing to take BG if he takes a paycut? :goof:
I hope we do keep BG, he deserves another chance. :woot:

AJ, BG & Rivers, hmmm looks good huh. yeah, I know I'm dreaming but heck at this point, we dont know anything for sure.

I hope Kitna is let go by Bengals because he can certainly start over Feeley.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by minus
I hope Kitna is let go by Bengals becauseh can certainly start over Feeley.
I would not mind having Kitna. BG does have the advantage of a year in the system though.

I would love to get Billy Volek. I think he would be able to compete with Feeley from day 1. Volek AND Feeley were BOTH compared to Delhomme coming into this offseason.

Back
Top Bottom