Fins offer a high pick for Ramsey (link) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins offer a high pick for Ramsey (link)

That is very interesting. I would love to have Ramsey on this team, and unlike any rookie QB he could start right away. The Redskins claim they want to keep Ramsey, but you don't just bench a 3rd year QB and then say he is the QB for the future. I don't see the Redskins keeping Ramsey around next season if they get Brunell.

Where does it say in that article, Miami offered a high round pick for ramsey??

5th paragraph. I copy & pasted it in the first post of the thread.

I hope that's true for you all. Ramsey would be great for Miami, and the Fins can recoup the first round pick with the possible departure of Ogun.

Key

hhhmmmmmmmmmmm....................I'm not so sure about the HIGH draft pick part. ...........................:huh: could be interesting though. ....................Is Ramsey really that good.?..............It was hard to tell with him always laying on his back....................I think we could do better.

It's an interesting story. The Redskins are cutting in on our player (Brunell), so we are giving them a taste of there own medicine.

However, George Michaels just reported on the local DC TV that any trade rumor that is coming out is 100% false.

And I can see why. His cap number is very friendly for the next 3 years...even as a backup.

Michaels reported that the trade rumors are likely coming from Ramsey's agent (Sexton)...who is making waves about the demotion of Ramsey to backup.

Michaels also reported that Brunell did express a desire to join the Redskins...however nothing will be done until March 3.

clear.gif

Remember we all loved the Redskins last year when they screwed the Jets.

Watch them screw us this year and take our QB.

Ramsey will hold out trust me. He is not gonna sit the bench after being a starter for 2 seasons. Either Brunell doesn't go there or Ramsey is traded or holds out. You watch.;)

I can't stand the Redskins Owner he is a ****y butt hole. He knows our in terest in Brunell and he knew the deal last year with Coles I cant stand him.

What sucks is that EVERYONE knows that Miami needs a QB upgrade and now other teams know who to beat to the punch..

I like the fact that Miami likes a QB enough to give a high pick for.. Last time Miami tried that, it was for Matt Hasselbeck and that kid is excellent up there in Seattle.. I trust Spielman if he were to trade for Ramsey.. I for one have not seen many if any Redskins game other than the Sunday Nighter against the Miami Pumpkins..

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Redskins are stupid enough to trade us Ramsey.

I'd take Rivers over Ramsey any day of the week. I'd be pissed if we gave up a first for Ramsey.

Back
Top Bottom