Fins offer a high pick for Ramsey (link) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins offer a high pick for Ramsey (link)

id take ramsey. young, three years of experience, rocket for an arm, pretty accurrate too. he had two problems as far as i'm concerned
1. getting rattled if he got hit a few times early in the game or made a bad throw (INT).
2. Spurriers blocking schemes

the pro bowl o line they had there got ripped to shreads and ramsey was on his back all the time, no wonder why he got rattled.

we get a decent line together and i think this kid will shine, plus he can start now and he has a low cap number for the next 3 years.

If we already had Ramsey it would'nt be to bad. But I would be one pissed off fan to trade our draft picks for Ramsey or Brunell and not get Rivers. IMO I believe Rivers could be better than Ramsey.

Could you imagine if Ramsey was behind a good o-line?

if he had protection he could be much better than rivers could ever be...come on...I like Rivers, but for some of you to rather have Rivers over Ramsey, thats ridiculous

Originally posted by TerryTate
Could you imagine if Ramsey was behind a good o-line?

if he had protection he could be much better than rivers could ever be...come on...I like Rivers, but for some of you to rather have Rivers over Ramsey, thats ridiculous

On the basis of what? Rivers COULD flop, I think he has a much bigger upside than Ramsey. He could be the next marino IMO, in all likely hood, he'll be Ramsey's equal if not superior.

Even if Ramsey were on the market, there are bunch of teams with higher first round picks that would LOVE to trade for him.

I love this guy, and wish we could trade for him. Unfortunately, I just dont see it happening...

Originally posted by chambers84
I'd take Rivers over Ramsey any day of the week. I'd be pissed if we gave up a first for Ramsey.

me too. i rather have Rivers or Henson over Ramsey.

I don't know why we trow first round picks out there like it it was just water. I think he can be a good QB but a 1st round pick? I'm just not sure about that. We have other needs too at WR and the o-line and we have no 2nd round pick. I could live with it if we did real good in free agebcy but I don't see that happening so I'm not sure that I'd give up a 1st round pick for him.

Ozzy rules!!

i like the spielman move. hes playin with gibbs and Brunell. I dont think brunell really will like it there with the qb's there.

I would love Ramsey here!!!

Does anyone get the feeling that...KeyHawk really wants O-gun? And who could blame him? O-gun will continue being a Pro Bowler...for the NFC next time...I actually would not mind it if he went to the Seahawks...I think that would be a nice fit and would look forward in seeing what he could do with the Seahawks even though I will miss him in Miami...a lot!!!

Ramsey lacks mobility, doesn't see the field well, and takes a ton of sacks.

Washington can have him.

I do not know about this. Alot of you seem to like the idea, but I have not seen Ramsey do much. I have not even seen him play much. What does he have? Strong Arm? Accuracy? Mobile QB?

He has a very strong arm and can be Hyper accurate.....He is a younger Trent Green with a stronger arm.............IMO he would be a Pro Bowler year in and out with our team..............

Originally posted by Prime Time
I do not know about this. Alot of you seem to like the idea, but I have not seen Ramsey do much. I have not even seen him play much. What does he have? Strong Arm? Accuracy? Mobile QB?

All thoses things and intincts, which got better behind the protection schemes of Steve's offense, which wasn't good and he had to duck and duck, still got the ball off very accurately. Finally they caught up with him. The guy took a pounding and was good, remember the skins started 3-0 last year before people started figuring them out and Ramsey was a big reason to that start.

Ramsey is good. He has a tendency to hold the ball too long, take too many sacks. He was behind crappy blocking schemes so he can't take all the blame, but that was also the knock coming out of college (so I've heard) so it might be him. He is not, however, as sack prone as as a Rob Johnson or Drew Bledsoe. He seems to have everything else, though.

Back
Top Bottom