Fins offseason program kicks off... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins offseason program kicks off...

Was he tardy last year?

I think it was an issue early on last year...I can't remember what the article was, but I thought it had to do with him showing up on time and eating right.

Meh lots of paperwork. This is players getting ready to play a game

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

[TWEET]853956234264797186[/TWEET]

Or Suh, Wake, Jones, Howard, Tunsil....

Jones is definitely there. He's in the twitter link you quoted from UK! Just push play. :up:

Jones is definitely there. He's in the twitter link you quoted from UK! Just push play. :up:

It was meant as sarcasm as people are so stressed about Juice showing up because there wasn't a photo of him...

I think it was an issue early on last year...I can't remember what the article was, but I thought it had to do with him showing up on time and eating right.

Yup, i know Gase actually mentioned this, at least the "on-time" part of it, during the combine interview i believe it was - so pretty much straight from the coach, DVP had some work ethic issues last year that he said cleared up towards the end of the season - which bodes well for this year.

Juice is a true team leader, the man deserves a huge raise and still shows up for a voluntary workout.

Sure he deserves a raise but he doesn't deserve applauding for showing up to an offseason workout program while on the tail end of a rookie contract. Now is not the time for him to be groveling over money.

Months of nothing?

Free Agency, Combine...NFL never allows "months of nothing"

The time between the last OTA and training camp...about 3, 3 and a half weeks...is nothing...and it sucks. Almost the entire month of July is dead silence concerning the NFL.

On another note, I read that Branden Albert is already holding out for a new contract with the Jags, lol.

no sign of the Juice
No new deal, but Jarvis Landry at Dolphins workouts

Wide receiver Jarvis Landry said recently that he expects the Dolphins to beat the Patriots both times they play in the 2017 season and he’s at the team’s first day of work as they prepare to meet that goal.
Landry is heading into the final year of his contract and there’s been chatter this offseason about working on an extension with the team. Nothing has come to fruition and that can sometimes lead players to skip voluntary work, but Landry’s view, per Joe Schad of the Palm Beach Post, is that “football players don’t hold out from football things.”
The Dolphins re-signed Kenny Stills to a four-year deal this offseason, but have cap space to get something done with Landry as well. The wideout is set to make just under $900,000 under the terms of his current deal.
Miami also has DeVante Parker at wideout, but there’s some time to go before the 2015 first-round pick’s contract should become an issue for the team.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

If he didnt show up this thread would have been 30 pages by now.

[TWEET]854088742000316416[/TWEET]

Meh lots of paperwork. This is players getting ready to play a game

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

[TWEET]853956234264797186[/TWEET]

Well, it's do or die time Mr Parker...No Pressure.

Please prove to all of us what we already knew, you have huge talent, and proving to be just a good receiver this year will not cut it for many fans, and should not cut it for you. Your healthy finally, so be exceptional.

right...a 23/24/25 year old pro ball player should not have "work ethic" issues...

...get it together DVP...make it happen...

i mean it happens but its do or die time

Back
Top Bottom