Fins offseason program kicks off... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins offseason program kicks off...

I think back to the Shula years when there were 2 practices a day during training camp and so much more hitting in camp also. Todays players have become so much more wussified. Most of these guys couldn't have survived the two-a-days and all the physical practices.

Tunsil looks freaking jacked!

Jake Long was always in great shape the Tunsil is on a whole other level.

I think back to the Shula years when there were 2 practices a day during training camp and so much more hitting in camp also. Todays players have become so much more wussified. Most of these guys couldn't have survived the two-a-days and all the physical practices.
Two....? When he first got to Miami, Shula had them practice four times a day! I'm reading Mike Freemans book again about the '72 team. Supposedly they didn't get water during practice either.

Coach Gase.

[TWEET]854122318263537665[/TWEET]

Two....? When he first got to Miami, Shula had them practice four times a day! I'm reading Mike Freemans book again about the '72 team. Supposedly they didn't get water during practice either.

I remember Joe Rose when he was asked about going through a Shula training camp. Rose said when he showed up for camp the first thing that he thought was "how in the hell am I going to survive this". LOL

Some great personal stories in Freemans book. Sad to read that Joe Robbie would get passed out drunk during games. Cut corners money wise any way he could.

New interview with Ryan.

[TWEET]854375561300410368[/TWEET]

[TWEET]854442803530739716[/TWEET]

Epic John Denney highlights!

Also great (and mindblowing) to see Tannehill fully taking part

I remember Joe Rose when he was asked about going through a Shula training camp. Rose said when he showed up for camp the first thing that he thought was "how in the hell am I going to survive this". LOL

I heard the first thing Rose said was, "How the heck is my head going to fit into that helmet?"

Right? **** the health and well-being of players. They're only around for our entertainment. Am I right?

Right? **** the health and well-being of players. They're only around for our entertainment. Am I right?

ayne.gif

[TWEET]854748952184344577[/TWEET]

more running highlights!

NIRWSyo.gif

A lot of those players didn't either...

Mike Webster...

[TWEET]854786710076403712[/TWEET]

d64d73da7cb76d71ad9eae3b8989868b_day-after-heavy-squats-the-meme-squats_625-417.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom