Fins Sunday Night Home Opener Against the Jests....Roll Call! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Sunday Night Home Opener Against the Jests....Roll Call!

coming down from Toronto with 4 other fins fans to give those Green losers hell....time to get loud, home opener on prime time....time to bring the noise fins fans...
ps....anyone have any idea where I can buy an orange parking pass?

Phins 27
Jets 16

my prediction babyyyyyyyyyyyy WATCH

Attachments

• MarshallPlannn.jpg
    MarshallPlannn.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 9
Sounds cool to me guys. I haven't bought tickets yet, I'll probably wait until the Phins sell the individual tickets in July. They cost too much for where they're at currently (upper levels).

I'm flying in from Cali for that game and staying for the Patriots game the following Monday Night!

Central Massachusetts will be represented at the home opener.....cannot f"ing wait....and the best part will be Fatass Rex saying that they are the better team after we pound them...lol

flying down from NJ with my Jet fan friend...looking forward to disciplining some Jet fans at home rather than the Meadowlands

flying down from rhode island,to root on the phins.sect. 112,got nice seats. what do you think the organization has planned for opening night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there. Coming over from Denmark for two weeks in Lauderdale the games on the last day of our hols. Fourth game in the last 4 seasons. Just got my tickets from ticket exchange block 413 row 5.

Really fancy the tailgate idea, never had the real experience,plenty of brews on the sofa at home in DK during the games isn't quite the same thing:-( So any of my fellow Fin followers who would like to invite my wife to the real deal let me know :thanks:

im making drive down from Orlando for this one...........should be a HUGE game in the home opener, at night versus the Jets.

cant wait!!!

tailgaiting for this one begins around 1pm...........yup

Back
Top Bottom