fins to draft okoye ginn or brown in round one? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fins to draft okoye ginn or brown in round one?

Because I like being a teacher instead of being a talking heads so I can actually make a difference in this world perhaps? And Bowe will be rated higher after the senior bowl.
Making a difference one draft prediction at a time.

you pick dolfans who are you taking at pick number 9 wr ginn dt okoye or lt brown?i love them all and give me troy smith in round 2 pick 41 you!?:dolphins: go dolphins!!!!!!!!

levi brown...if a receiver, then bowe from lsu, he dominated at the senior bowl...

i dont understand all the hype over jarrett. yeah he has size and good hands. but you dont draft a possesion reciever that high. ginn is a gamebreaker in the steve smith/santana moss mould. we have hagan who is supposed to be the possesion guy. we dont need another one. im not sayin to draft ginn at 9, but i think we can trade down and still get him, and pick up a second and third or somethin.

Okoye is only 19 years old so we have plenty of time to bulk him up. I would prefer Levi Brown though because it all starts up front

you pick dolfans who are you taking at pick number 9 wr ginn dt okoye or lt brown?i love them all and give me troy smith in round 2 pick 41 you!?:dolphins: go dolphins!!!!!!!!

Id say Ginn or Brown. Hopefully Ginn. But MIN scares me at #7 and their need for a WR.

Why is everyone so in love with Ginn? He will probably only be a part time player at WR. I would much rather have Jarrett or Bowe. At least those guys have a chance to be full time starters. I don't see Ginn that way at all. You don't waste a draft pick that high on someone that will probably not be a full time starter.

I'm not for Ginn either. I would rather see the Dolphins get a stud on either the OL or DL. If they think Levi Brown is worthy, I'd like to see the Dolphins take him and get themselves a left tackle for the next 10 years.

Ginn is the 2nd best WR in the draft. Jarrett is slow and he smells and looks like a bust. Rice and Meachem aren't even closes to Ginn. Levi Brown would be good if we traded down to get him.

Ginn Jr.

Amobi
Amobi
Amobi
Amobi
Amobi
Amobi
Amobi
Amobi
Amobi
Amobi
Amobi