Fins v Bills Predicition Thread, Who is the next Guru?!?! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins v Bills Predicition Thread, Who is the next Guru?!?!

Well, I will be mor emodest given the possiblity of 3 new starters on Offense this week and say Dolphins 27-Bills 20. Mare misses no field goal attempts and Ricky goes over 100

Dolphins 24
Bills 17

Ricky 125 yards
Ray one tipped pass for a pick
Bledsoe sacked three times and one or two picks.
Just can't forget how fierce our D is at home.

Two, Bad.

Two wide receivers hurt, #2 QB starting, Two big wins in a row, too many distractions, too much offense, two weeks to think about it.
Buffalo 34
Dolphins 30 OT

:eek: :cry:

My original prediction was 28-20 Fins but with the injuries I'll say 27-18 Fins. :D

Clayton picking against us once again???
What is this guy Pete Prisco?????? He picked us to lose against the Jits Patsies and now the Bills...:shakeno:

Phins 27- Bills 23

Re: Two, Bad.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Two wide receivers hurt, #2 QB starting, Two big wins in a row, too many distractions, too much offense, two weeks to think about it.
Buffalo 34
Dolphins 30 OT

:eek: :cry:

How is it possible for a team to win by 4 points in OT?

Fuzzy Math!:goof:

Another close one.

Bills 27
Dolphins 31

Ricky: 32 carries 162 yards 2 TD's
Lucas: 274 yards 2 TD's
McMichael: 105 yards 2 TD's

Henry: 68 yards 1 TD
Bledsoe: 343 yards, 2 TD's
Price: 101 yards 1 TD

I was about to ask the same thing RebaJosh

what a whiner.......................

PINK_DOVE: again, the question is, who do you think will win, not who do you want to win. just because i want the finz to win won't make it happen. sorry i am not a blind homer to.

this team has a lot to prove, period. we are getting over some humps, but it is still along season.

jets beat us 8 straight, pats were world champs scoring 38 a game, geez, why in gods name would i consider losses to those teams?

and what is this PINK_DOVE nonsense? are you a chick or just some sick ***. guys just don't pick something like PINK_DOVE as there football board handle. :lol:

FROM THE SUN SENTINEL:

"his team's destiny rests more with its defense and Ricky Williams than its quarterback"............

"fiedler isn't exactly sending fear into the heart of defensive coordinators around the league. He can just as easily help win a game as he can help lose a game"................

Back
Top Bottom