finslacosanostra | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

finslacosanostra

I would come but I will not be giving any of my money to anything in New York the way that city is ran . They can go eff themselves right in the effing ***!! It would be cool to get a group of finheaven members to the games though...

Plus I'm broke as a joke right now
Um he was talking about the Bills game bro. Not NYC related.

So here are some good tix on the Fins side of the field Buffalo game. I think I can get commitment to buy 10 tix Checked in with Dolfans NYC they have zero interest "feel free to start your own Buffalo club" Where are the western NY Phins fans here??? I'm from Queens, start my Buffalo club lol

View attachment 82500
So, I would recommend you repost this in a thread with a title more tied to getting Phins fans for the buffalo game. It might work better. I see you're struggling in here. I'm in Fla otherwise I would do it for sure.

LOL thanks good buddy I truly appreciate your concern and the good advice. I'm not struggling just an ad hoc post (and I did grab that domain cause it could be fun to develop it). These are the games I am going to this year and I would love to connect with anyone here that will be at these games and tailgate together:

Phins - Pats opener in Foxboro 9/12 (ouch that was an expensive ticket but entertaining a client/Pats fan from Boston)
Phins - Bills 10/31 Orchard Park We're streaking to the Quad!!
Ravens - Phins 11/11 Hard Rock If we beat Ravens prime time we have officially become legitimate contenders
Phins - Jets 11/21 I will be very drunk as tailgate will start very early

I’ll probably be down from Toronto area if the borders are open and flowing by then. Last time I was there in my Reshad Jones jersey I got a beer chucked at me.

Back
Top Bottom