Fire Coyle, Hire Schwartz | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Coyle, Hire Schwartz

Why hasn't Coyle been fired yet? Joe Philbin is a terrible football coach.

No. I do hate Caleb Sturgis though. Adam Schein is douche.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

I think you are right…I am just looking for hope.

Going to be a long offseason

In this case I think you're giving a little too much credit to the coach, and not enough to the personnel involved on the field. The opposite of, "you can't make filet mignon out of chicken salad"

If Coyle comes back they need to sign a veteran safety to be a coach on the field.

If I had to "hate" someone it would be Ross. Improve the Offense!? Get O lineman that can Block AND.....here is the biggie.......AND stay healthy. Improve the defense!? Get rid of coach Coyle and the prevent defense.

according to my friend Mike Smith was the DC behind the Jags of the 90s which made the playoffs behind a great D. I'd be ok with mike smith

knowing this org we will wait until all the DC candidates are snapped up and then we fire Coyle

this is going to be a loooooooooooong offseason...lets face it people, just accept what we have in store and hope for the best...that way if for some crazy reason there are some coaching changes they will be bennies...hickey did a pretty good job last season, our O in on the up, RT is the future...more to be happy about than upset...
unless of course we go 8-8 next year and retain philbin!

Back
Top Bottom