Fire Gase | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Gase

If these injuries keep piling up with this current lack of depth (but QB depth is very deep thankfully) he just might get fired.

He will get extended after next season. Gase is a guru!

This guys has the right idea: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...etter-fire-every-person-on-field-in-bucs-loss

"We should fire every person that was on that field today, starting with me. That was horrific." - Dirk Koetter (Tampa Head Coach)
Yeah they are coming down to Earth fast. Ryan Fitzpatrick must have played for every NFL team sans a few by now. The Harvard guy has outsmarted the sport for megamillions. Good for him. Now, where were we? Oh yes - fire everyone. Great.

Yeah they are coming down to Earth fast. Ryan Fitzpatrick must have played for every NFL team sans a few by now. The Harvard guy has outsmarted the sport for megamillions. Good for him. Now, where were we? Oh yes - fire everyone. Great.
Fitzmagic is only around for a limited time. Like the McRib.

Hahahaha...... This place. It's funny i told myself stay off this forum for a day or two cause i KNEW it would be a fallout shelter for the end of days. So predictable. But obviously i couldn't help myself.

Hahahaha...... This place. It's funny i told myself stay off this forum for a day or two cause i KNEW it would be a fallout shelter for the end of days. So predictable. But obviously i couldn't help myself.
It’s called “being a real fan” (that you couldn’t stay away). Glad you came by - kudos!

After the last two decades of seeing the same crap with a few bright spots to still provide a glimmer of hope and keep the illusion of being adequate somewhat alive have to be surprised that you haven't experienced this a million times before for the last two decades. You say you've been around here ? actually reading all posts ? or just the dreamers and excuse makers with their useless creativity and some whos approach is putting down anyone with a critical view cause they refuse to face the harsh reality. It is a bummer but one must go through the darkness to see the light and saying that the darkness is not there and constantly bumping into the walls and still not wanting to recognize our situation is fatal. Damn thats why its been going on for two decades..Finding some one with a flash light will help and not someone thinking he is able to see in the dark (Gase)....

Hate to say it and even more hate to go through it but any level of even mediocre success could possibly be more detrimental than a complete failure. Look at what winning, NO sorry, getting to a playoff did to us. Gave us the illusion of being something, probably set us back another 3 years and continues the ignore reality approach... Two Decades, sorry I'm tired of it .... been here seen this ...enough

IMO #1 obstacle, Gase and much of staff has to go
Need to upgrade QB...should not take 7 years to figure out a QB...
OL, OL, OL, A new staff with the knowledge of how essential it is for real success....

Now the positive IMO is we did bring in more actual quality players. The "speed" insight can be priceless.....Fitz, like Baker, Wr's core, Sitton (brilliant) need 2-3 more of that quality, and we have a nice core to build on....
Listen I've been very critical and wish to heaven I did not have to be but it is getting so clear that even most over hyped fans are beginning to feel that something is wrong here. And thats a good thing, in the long run.....

Back
Top Bottom