Fire Gase | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Gase

So who else is out there that we can look to for a new start? HC and company?? Adam's play calling is so atrocious its not even funny. He has good qualities but his negatives are clearly killing this team

So who else is out there that we can look to for a new start? HC and company?? Adam's play calling is so atrocious its not even funny. He has good qualities but his negatives are clearly killing this team
Right now I'll take anyone else I never was Adam gase fan

We were unbeaten and we walked into a buzz saw in NE. They never lose there. Now we're 3-1. Yes, the manner in which we lost would indicate that winning against the Bengals is going to take a totally different performance than the dismal effort seen against the Pats. Luckily, like I've said before, there are no style points in the NFL. If we lost by 1 point or 40 it's one loss in the standings. We sit atop the AFC East alone at 3-1. I'll take that.

It's a damn shame that Sitton went down. That loss was massive on many levels, damn luck. Also, there can be no argument about the fact that Tannehill shrinks in big games, so does Gase, so far. Going into the season the o-line was set with good players, there was no depth that would not represent a major drop off. Sitton first, then Kilgore, I'm not sure how they're going to fix the o-line. Also, they have to learn how to play well on the road against quality teams. Once we do that we'll need to learn how to win on the road against good teams. Finally, the loss of William Hayes for the season over that new bull crap rule really angers me! It's a bull crap rule and we lose our warrior run stuffer over it! Not a fan. Sitton, Hayes and Kilgore, all free agents. Maybe we should be building through the draft on the o-line and the d-line.

The way Gase has gone about building his lines is clearly not sustainable. Next year we need 2 new pass rushers another new DT most likely.... Tunsil and James offer no help with the run game. Fill in guards ....I mean its bad....

You are barking up the wrong tree cousin. I had many doubts with this team before the season began. I had the defense being near the bottom of the league. I didn't think the new additions on offense was enough to push us up the ladder to top 10 scoring unit. I thought about 7-9 wins was to be expected. So I'm not straw grasping. This team has far exceeded my expectations with a 3-1 start, I expected a slow, painful start.

My issues right now are not enough points and the injuries. Obviously we got manhandled yesterday by a desperate Pats team, inexcusable on our performance. I'm not ready to run around screaming with my hair on fire yet. I think there are 6 attainable wins on our schedule, which should be enough to get us in the post season, a feat I wasn't expecting before the season started.

The point starts with the Head Coach and the on the job training that we've been going through for so long its now laughable. I mean how much of this crap do some of you need to see...
The point of not seeing it is also laughable and truthfully sad.
Love the ones who make the excuses and blame Ross and Tannebomb. Seems you all are in the same boat of denial.... (excuse central)

Wins and losses are not my concern at this stage. Playoff ditto. Just want to see a Head Coach that actually knows what he is doing. One that can take your team and beat his and his team and beat yours. Knows a good QB when he sees one ( RT, Osweiller, Fales). A team well prepared and tuff. Knows how to put together a good staff. Knows importance of a good OL. I mean I'd be happy with just basic abilities....Hey don't expect some to get this and thats OK I'm not trying to convince them, just support those that IMO have a clue as to what is and strangely has been going on for years now.

Gase Gase Gase.... the first change needed to have a shot at " Real " success......

The point starts with the Head Coach and the on the job training that we've been going through for so long its now laughable. I mean how much of this crap do some of you need to see...
The point of not seeing it is also laughable and truthfully sad.
Love the ones who make the excuses and blame Ross and Tannebomb. Seems you all are in the same boat of denial.... (excuse central)

Wins and losses are not my concern at this stage. Playoff ditto. Just want to see a Head Coach that actually knows what he is doing. One that can take your team and beat his and his team and beat yours. Knows a good QB when he sees one ( RT, Osweiller, Fales). A team well prepared and tuff. Knows how to put together a good staff. Knows importance of a good OL. I mean I'd be happy with just basic abilities....Hey don't expect some to get this and thats OK I'm not trying to convince them, just support those that IMO have a clue as to what is and strangely has been going on for years now.

Gase Gase Gase.... the first change needed to have a shot at " Real " success......
LOL you think Ross and Tannenbaum are blameless? The 2 guys that hired your nemesis Gase. Ross has been making the inept hires since he owned the team. The guys he has hired have been the ones making terrible choices on draft day. The same ill fated draft decisions that still hinder us today. I have no faith in either correctly identifying an upgrade replacement to Gase.

I don’t know why coaches are scared of ties. Ties are better than a loss.
I could understand if there was more time on the clock but they still needed a miracle even if they convert the 4th. You play for a tie there every time unless it's week 17 and you are fighting for a playoff spot.

And then comes the Jim Harbaugh clown show. At least we’ll be disfuntional and physical. All looking aside I’m tired of this finesse crap.

I think there’s a good chance Tannenbaum and Grier will be fired at the end of the year.

I would prefer Harbaugh for the same reasons I liked Dan Campbell: they know how to teach players across both sides of the ball and how to motivate them during practice and especially on gameday. The trick for either Harbaugh or Campbell would be surrounding them with the coordinators they need to carry out a sound football philosophy.

What Adam Gase promotes is not a sound philosophy to win championship level football (dink-and-dunk passing, a defense that can only play well with a lead, etc.).

LOL you think Ross and Tannenbaum are blameless? The 2 guys that hired your nemesis Gase. Ross has been making the inept hires since he owned the team. The guys he has hired have been the ones making terrible choices on draft day. The same ill fated draft decisions that still hinder us today. I have no faith in either correctly identifying an upgrade replacement to Gase.

Well my friend again your interpretation is off track.

Never said Ross and T-bomb were blameless as you imply. The point was they also justify their own incompetence the way several in here do with delusional rationalizations of situations like us getting to the playoffs or a win loss interpretation as a mark to prove a point and justify the BS that is on a perpetual merry go round and has been for decades pointing out much of the same ineptitude we all been seeing going on for YEARS.....Head Coach a perfect example and at the top of the list. And yet we still don't want to acknowledge it....fine.

Need to see big changes in structure (organization) to be moved and the occasional lucky win (Tenn.) every once and a while just doesn't cut it when I see the same stuff with this team and wonder how I could see it with the little knowledge I have and the organization sits there with their thumb up their (another word for Donkey).
Looking at the team and how its put together, used, taught, plays week to week, along with preparation game plans and decisions or adjustments, continuity (damn I even forgot what that was).
You see it played out right in front of ya every Sunday and have for Years thats what makes this post so nerve racking.
Gase, the QB Guru, 7 years of RT still wondering what we got and our waiting in the wings reinforcement, Osweiller, and Fales....really I mean its a joke....

Love it when things are good its Gases influence but as soon as it turns bad he is taken off the responsibility list.
And to clarify for you Ross and T-bomb are even bigger problems but Ross owns the team (doubt he sells) and as you said he will have to have a intelligence brain fart and realize the mistake called T-bomb and Gase....and learn the excuse BS shouldn't work for them either...

Back
Top Bottom