Fireland banner to fly over Chargers game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fireland banner to fly over Chargers game

Not appropriate at this time. It will look stupid with the team 5-4.

Ireland should immediately leave the team and sue the owner of the plane for bullying

people with too much money to waste. So silly too. Really....back to hating on Ireland? For what now? Was he bullying Martin too? I mean for crying out loud

Here we go again.

Look, Im all for Fireland at this point too. But, what purpose does it serve if we are trying to play a game and we are 5-4 in the middle of the season? Let the season play out then start all of this fireland ****.

Its like this team has a faction of its fan base who wants to see the whole thing constantly destroyed. Why not root for the team to win on Monday, then WIN against the Chargers to move to 6-4 and be in the drivers seat for a playoff spot?

Hell, we could make the playoffs and I would still be on the Fireland bandwagon. But, can we at least not purposely try to sabotage the season ourselves while we are in the midst of it? Jesus.

This is beyond stupid at this point. Completely out of touch with circumstance. Idiocy.

that only makes things worse. it draws more attention to an already embarrassing situation. there's got to be a better means of using that money to get ireland fired.

Sometimes I think the real problem are the current set of so called fans.

Here we go again.

Look, Im all for Fireland at this point too. But, what purpose does it serve if we are trying to play a game and we are 5-4 in the middle of the season? Let the season play out then start all of this fireland ****.

Its like this team has a faction of its fan base who wants to see the whole thing constantly destroyed. Why not root for the team to win on Monday, then WIN against the Chargers to move to 6-4 and be in the drivers seat for a playoff spot?

Hell, we could make the playoffs and I would still be on the Fireland bandwagon. But, can we at least not purposely try to sabotage the season ourselves while we are in the midst of it? Jesus.

This. This. This. And this.

The guy who hired that plane needs to GET REAL.

Back
Top Bottom