Fireland banner to fly over Chargers game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fireland banner to fly over Chargers game

i'm responding to your post don't go all jon martin on me...maybe you have kept a tally of my posts in response to yours as of late as ammo...ha ha

anyways i can't believe you jumped ship on tannehill by the bye week in year 2 after all that positive and franchise talk going into the season...i don't get it...don't understand it...and most importantly i don't see it either

Well, Ive seen enough. The guy simply cant play QB. He isnt consistent enough for us to win a lot of games from year to year. While we all know the OL is a complete joke this season, it dosent excuse the terrible play of the QB. He takes way too many sacks, cant hold on to the ball, does not know how to read the field, throws inaccurate passes way too often, and turns the ball over too much for us to win on a regular basis.

And Im not just going to place all of the blame on the OL. A lot of those sacks were Tannebust's fault alone. He simply does not understand how to manipulate the pocket and find the open areas to make a throw. Ive seen too many terrible reads and terrible throws when he has a clean pocket. Ive seen too many fumbles when he takes hits. Ive seen him run himself right into sacks when he had no business being sacked.

The guy is capable of beating good teams. We have seen it. Thats because as a whole, this team is pretty damn good. If we had consistent QB play, we could win 10+ games with this group. The problem is its week to week with Turnoverhill. One week he will play pretty well and we beat a good team, the next week he will play like complete dog **** and we lose to a team with way less talent. You have to have consistent QB play in order to beat all of the teams on your schedule that you are better than. Thats how you win 11 or more games in the NFL.

Just look at that 4 game stretch of losses. Thats when we turned Tannescrub loose. We saw the results. It wasnt pretty. Last week we decide to treat the kid like a tight leashed puppy and we pull a game out with a safety in OT where the D scores 9 points and set up 10 of the 13 the offense scored. Give Runofthemill credit for a nice FG drive in the clutch to tie the game and send it to OT, but that was really all he did the whole game. In situations like that where the other team knows we need to throw it, you can expect more sacks, fumbles, and INTs. We simply arent going to be able to come through more often than not with Tannebust in those situations.

So lets see how many games we can win by running the ball at least 50% of the time, rolling 6 OL out there to run block, and playing great D. If we ever get down 2 scores..... look out. Lord help us if we are ever in situations where we ask the QB to make plays.

I can just imagine these "real fans" conspiring in some basement spending their kids college fund to make this stupid statement.

Makes us all look bad.

I can just imagine these "real fans" conspiring in some basement spending their kids college fund to make this stupid statement.

Makes us all look bad.

The more I think about it, it could be Jet and Bills fans that have season tickets at JRS.

I do remember when the fire Shu's banners flew around, there was a lot of booing.

Well, Ive seen enough. The guy simply cant play QB. He isnt consistent enough for us to win a lot of games from year to year. While we all know the OL is a complete joke this season, it dosent excuse the terrible play of the QB. He takes way too many sacks, cant hold on to the ball, does not know how to read the field, throws inaccurate passes way too often, and turns the ball over too much for us to win on a regular basis.

And Im not just going to place all of the blame on the OL. A lot of those sacks were Tannebust's fault alone. He simply does not understand how to manipulate the pocket and find the open areas to make a throw. Ive seen too many terrible reads and terrible throws when he has a clean pocket. Ive seen too many fumbles when he takes hits. Ive seen him run himself right into sacks when he had no business being sacked.

The guy is capable of beating good teams. We have seen it. Thats because as a whole, this team is pretty damn good. If we had consistent QB play, we could win 10+ games with this group. The problem is its week to week with Turnoverhill. One week he will play pretty well and we beat a good team, the next week he will play like complete dog **** and we lose to a team with way less talent. You have to have consistent QB play in order to beat all of the teams on your schedule that you are better than. Thats how you win 11 or more games in the NFL.

Just look at that 4 game stretch of losses. Thats when we turned Tannescrub loose. We saw the results. It wasnt pretty. Last week we decide to treat the kid like a tight leashed puppy and we pull a game out with a safety in OT where the D scores 9 points and set up 10 of the 13 the offense scored. Give Runofthemill credit for a nice FG drive in the clutch to tie the game and send it to OT, but that was really all he did the whole game. In situations like that where the other team knows we need to throw it, you can expect more sacks, fumbles, and INTs. We simply arent going to be able to come through more often than not with Tannebust in those situations.

So lets see how many games we can win by running the ball at least 50% of the time, rolling 6 OL out there to run block, and playing great D. If we ever get down 2 scores..... look out. Lord help us if we are ever in situations where we ask the QB to make plays.

yes if we ever get down 2 scores we are done...it will be ugly...but that will be because the protection will be exposed...not the qb...this team can't play from behind runnng a bunch of 5 man protects with clabo in the lineup and rushers that can just pin their ears back...

even still tannehills far from a finished product...

I would argue that Tannehill is every bit as good as Andy Dalton, maybe even a little better at this point. Dalton still wins a lot of games and puts up good stats even though he can still be inconsistent on a game to game basis (as we saw). How is he able to do this? Because right now he's asked to be a game manager with a very good roster around him and the coaches/gm realize this so they help to put him in a position to succeed.

I know you're going to come back and say "well thats all well and good but I'd rather have anal warts than Andy Dalton as my franchise QB" and thats fine but my main point is we don't have a good roster nor are we putting Tannehill in a position to succeed knowing we have **** for a roster.

Who is supposed to blame for such a classless thing?

I didn't like it when they did it with Shu's, and all the fire Shu's and hire JJ banners that were flying around at that time. Classless!

Yes it's those so called fans fault. I respect a certain level of class and respect for ppl and the jobs they do. There is a time and place for everything. Hiring a banner to get rid of the GM coming off one of this franchises BEST wins in recent history IMO is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen a so called fan base attempt. It's beyond asinine. It is beyond me to comprehend how anyone can not see that aspect of it. Life is all about timing. This timing smells of nothing more than the worse possible type of timing.

Flying a banner over the field is just a more public way of wearing a bag over your head. That's all it is. It's showing you're pissed off to a team that always manages to go clammy at any opportunity to react with the fanbase, let us know what's going on, and address our concerns.

The vast majority of Dolphins fans who have a functioning nervous system want Jeff Ireland gone, and have wanted him gone for years. Yet Ross refuses to ****can him. One way the fans show their displeasure is by refusing to go to games. And guess what, the predictable gang of nimrods blasts them for sitting at home. Same thing with the banner. I suppose you'd rather people write a letter that no one will read, or to call up the team and berate some poor schlub in the phone center who's making minimum wage. Teams are used to those kinds of protests and dismiss them without a thought. But get on the news and now you've got their attention. That's what this is designed to do.

Saying that the problem with the team right now is the FANS is what's asinine. It's a doctorate level course in asinine. The fans didn't sit at home scheming up a way to make this team into something worthy of a CNN segment. Name one decision that led us to where we are that was made by a fan.

Actually, you know, I have to take that at least partially back. You want to blame a fan for making this into more of a circus? Blame me. I'm the one who put the stuff about Incognito's father out there. I don't remember you kicking up a fuss about it on Monday, though.

Flying a banner over the field is just a more public way of wearing a bag over your head. That's all it is. It's showing you're pissed off to a team that always manages to go clammy at any opportunity to react with the fanbase, let us know what's going on, and address our concerns.

The vast majority of Dolphins fans who have a functioning nervous system want Jeff Ireland gone, and have wanted him gone for years. Yet Ross refuses to ****can him. One way the fans show their displeasure is by refusing to go to games. And guess what, the predictable gang of nimrods blasts them for sitting at home. Same thing with the banner. I suppose you'd rather people write a letter that no one will read, or to call up the team and berate some poor schlub in the phone center who's making minimum wage. Teams are used to those kinds of protests and dismiss them without a thought. But get on the news and now you've got their attention. That's what this is designed to do.

Saying that the problem with the team right now is the FANS is what's asinine. It's a doctorate level course in asinine. The fans didn't sit at home scheming up a way to make this team into something worthy of a CNN segment. Name one decision that led us to where we are that was made by a fan.

Actually, you know, I have to take that at least partially back. You want to blame a fan for making this into more of a circus? Blame me. I'm the one who put the stuff about Incognito's father out there. I don't remember you kicking up a fuss about it on Monday, though.

Don't even get me started on that and I can't stand the booing of players on the team you are fans of.

We simply disagree, we have different standards. It's life and I know I'm not telling you anything you do not already know.

Good post. I don't really have any feelings one way or the other on the banner thing except that I would feel like a hypocrite to sit here and bash Ireland on a daily basis hoping beyond hope that anybody in the organization would read it then say: A banner? No dude, thats too much.

Or how about this crazy idea...lets support our team with that kind of energy in a big game

The more I think about it, it could be Jet and Bills fans that have season tickets at JRS.

I do remember when the fire Shu's banners flew around, there was a lot of booing.
right... or maybe it's just pissed off fans who are tired of seeing draft picks go to waste, bad personnel moves and terrible coaching hires(Sherman, Oline coach, philbin) and embarrassing lack of judgment(dez bryant incident). Ireland will never put the dolphins in contention to win the super, hell even to compete for the AFC title so there is no reason why he should continue.

Ireland should immediately leave the team and sue the owner of the plane for bullying

I would hate to see that. I can only imagine the posts here on Finheaven calling him soft and a ***** for doing so. Actually, he does have the physique of Rosie O'Donnell (see below).

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Get an F-16 and shoot the ****ing plane down.

What are you 12?

..and no doubt Monday, the original goofy gaggle of short bussers -at least those who still haven't found a job yet, will be again out with their handwritten signs in Davie to underscore that everyone and everything tainted by The Fins, even fans are embarrassingly pathetic

Back
Top Bottom