Fireland banner to fly over Chargers game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fireland banner to fly over Chargers game

..and no doubt Monday, the original goofy gaggle of short bussers -at least those who still haven't found a job yet, will be again out with their handwritten signs in Davie to underscore that everyone associated with The Fins, even fans are embarrassingly pathetic

Why will there be a Tea Party rally at Dolphins Headquarters??? :confused:

everyone should giant cut outs of Jonathan Martin's head with tears rolling down his eyes with but one word underneath.

RITTTTTTCCHHHHHHHIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!

right... or maybe it's just pissed off fans who are tired of seeing draft picks go to waste, bad personnel moves and terrible coaching hires(Sherman, Oline coach, philbin) and embarrassing lack of judgment(dez bryant incident). Ireland will never put the dolphins in contention to win the super, hell even to compete for the AFC title so there is no reason why he should continue.

Yes, a banner will resolve all of that. Great idea!

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Why will there be a Tea Party rally at Dolphins Headquarters??? :confused:

I think you meant type a 1% rapeathon.

Yes, a banner will resolve all of that. Great idea!

Would you rather see fans with bags over their heads protesting outside the Dolphins headquarters in Davie? Or may the lost of another five thousand season ticket holders?

yes, a banner will resolve all of that. Great idea!

---------- post added at 12:24 am ---------- previous post was at 12:23 am ----------

i think you meant type a 1% rapeathon.

mmmmm...tap me some of that hot rupert murdoch ass...then **** in his mouth and slap his real momma!!!

WV with a new derogatory nickname for a QB he was supportative of just weeks ago, hilarious. Fans ok with this idiocy coming off a scandal Ireland had no part in, priceless. Just what the **** man, seriously?!

At this point I'd like to see Ritchie tea bagging Keith Olbermann

Flying a banner over the field is just a more public way of wearing a bag over your head. That's all it is. It's showing you're pissed off to a team that always manages to go clammy at any opportunity to react with the fanbase, let us know what's going on, and address our concerns.

The vast majority of Dolphins fans who have a functioning nervous system want Jeff Ireland gone, and have wanted him gone for years. Yet Ross refuses to ****can him. One way the fans show their displeasure is by refusing to go to games. And guess what, the predictable gang of nimrods blasts them for sitting at home. Same thing with the banner. I suppose you'd rather people write a letter that no one will read, or to call up the team and berate some poor schlub in the phone center who's making minimum wage. Teams are used to those kinds of protests and dismiss them without a thought. But get on the news and now you've got their attention. That's what this is designed to do.

Saying that the problem with the team right now is the FANS is what's asinine. It's a doctorate level course in asinine. The fans didn't sit at home scheming up a way to make this team into something worthy of a CNN segment. Name one decision that led us to where we are that was made by a fan.

Actually, you know, I have to take that at least partially back. You want to blame a fan for making this into more of a circus? Blame me. I'm the one who put the stuff about Incognito's father out there. I don't remember you kicking up a fuss about it on Monday, though.

Crazy talk! We're in playoff contention! I can't stand fair weather fans!

#FansFault

Or how about this crazy idea...lets support our team with that kind of energy in a big game

I'm all about supporting the Dolphins. You want short term gratification in the form of meaningless wins with a franchise that's going nowhere. This GM can't draft a skill player to save his soul and so many posters think it's crazy to want him fired. I expect more from the team I love. My standards are higher than cornfed lineman. Tough love.

Crazy talk! We're in playoff contention! I can't stand fair weather fans!

#FansFault
And because the Dolphins are 4-4 and alive for the second WC spot all of this is alright.............

If the Bucs beat Miami Monday night this line of thinking will evaporate.

If this happens, it would definitely be the second most embarrassing thing that's happened to the Dolphins this month. :bobdole:

The timing of this is not good. If the season continues heading south then the last home game would be better suited for a protest.

And because the Dolphins are 4-4 and alive for the second WC spot all of this is alright.............

If the Bucs beat Miami Monday night this line of thinking will evaporate.

It doesn't matter if they win or lose Monday night. Look at the roster. Other organizations build a better team in less time. Ireland has been here 6 years. He needs to go.

It doesn't matter if they win or lose Monday night. Look at the roster. Ireland has been here 6 years. He needs to go.
You're preaching to the choir. I wanted him gone when they dumped Sparano.

Back
Top Bottom