Fireland banner to fly over Chargers game | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fireland banner to fly over Chargers game

people with too much money to waste. So silly too. Really....back to hating on Ireland? For what now? Was he bullying Martin too? I mean for crying out loud

he brought in martin and incognito and turned us into this circus...

Here we go again.

Look, Im all for Fireland at this point too. But, what purpose does it serve if we are trying to play a game and we are 5-4 in the middle of the season? Let the season play out then start all of this fireland ****.

Its like this team has a faction of its fan base who wants to see the whole thing constantly destroyed. Why not root for the team to win on Monday, then WIN against the Chargers to move to 6-4 and be in the drivers seat for a playoff spot?

Hell, we could make the playoffs and I would still be on the Fireland bandwagon. But, can we at least not purposely try to sabotage the season ourselves while we are in the midst of it? Jesus.

Not a jeff ireland fan anymore?

TBH, we probably wont be. Even if we win the next few games, we all know how Turnoverhill performs against teams in his division. And just like Ireland, Im all for moving on from Tannereach even if we make the playoffs. He simply isnt good enough.

Having said that, Im certainly not going to be rooting against him and I definitely wouldnt be doing things that cause distractions or harm our chances of winning. Im rooting for Tannehill to have huge games and lead us to victory the rest of the season. Hell, I hope at seasons end he takes us deep in the playoffs and Im singing his praises again. While I dont see it happening Id sure as hell love to.

P.S Stop bullying me Hoops.

Tannehill is better than your overrated hero matt ryan.

Why will there be a Tea Party rally at Dolphins Headquarters??? :confused:

Oh hey look, another predictable ignorant off topic slam at a political party....shocking.

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

I'm still shocked anybody can blame Ireland for any of this. Don't see blame at any other organization for the actions of their idiot players

I'm all about supporting the Dolphins. You want short term gratification in the form of meaningless wins with a franchise that's going nowhere. This GM can't draft a skill player to save his soul and so many posters think it's crazy to want him fired. I expect more from the team I love. My standards are higher than cornfed lineman. Tough love.

Hartline, Clay, Tanne, and it's looking like Miller are all drafted skill players that are pretty darn good. I don't want short term, I just want to win next Sunday every week. I want my team to win more next year than last. I don't think flying a banner over the stadium and embarrassing our team does a single thing to help us win or improve our franchise. It's something a pouty little brat would do.

As far as the banner goes I'm all for it. Anything to make Ross look like more of an idiot for keeping Ireland around.
Lets remember though, if Miami wins Monday and can win 2of3 after that they have a great chance at a playoff spot.
Ireland has really held this team back with drafting scrubs. Even trading up to get part time player, who was supposed to help us beat Brady. Then play like 19 snaps agaionst New England!
As far as Tannehill goes, he can make some great throws, and is athletic and composed. But, he has a horrible habit of pre determining every throw. that is why you see him take so many saces. When the wr he chose pre snap is covered he just stands there and fumbles. There are some great exampels of this: The pick 6 against Buffalo was one, the sack/fumble against buffalo when Clay was wide open off the line but he was staring at Hartline. Also, last week he was staring at Wallace, who slipped and he stood there and took a sack.
I agree he is better than Dalton, but cioncy has drafted some good players around him.
The biggest problem IMO is coaching, mostly Sherman. When you are running for 5.5 per carry with a 14 point lead at New England in the red zone on 2nd and 2--Run the ball!!
Buffalo game they were running it well and he stopped running in the 2nd half with a lead.
Also, the ruinning game will never work with Danielle Thomas in the game, he has to be the worst rb in the NFL. Most teams have 4 rbs better than him on their roster.
I don't know how obvious it can be that Miller has to get all the carries, if he needs a rest, run Gillislee or Thigpen, or even Clay. Hell Jonas Gray was way better than Danielle.

Need to use Tannehill's athleticism more. Not with forced roll outs shrinking the field, but ith Play action bootlegs. that is where you take shots to Wallace on a back side post. not just the standard go route!
Stop going empty backfield, if you wanna be throw happy keep a rb in to keep defense honest.

The more I think about it....if you fund or organize an attempt at flying this banner over the stadium vs the Chargers I will personally come down to FL and poop down your throat. I will then smack your mom.

Lol no way.

not in season altho the last 2 games might argue that point, but when you go home for 4mos if you don't win, he's the last guy I'd put my money on in 3rd qtr and especially 4th qtr crunch time, going back to the ACC championship game. I think at this point there's more than ample evidence that when his back's to the wall on the bigger stages, he's earned the nick "Melty"

4th qtr of these games: 0 0 0 0 3 and 0 offensively produced points

33l1ceg-1.jpg

Flying a banner over the field is just a more public way of wearing a bag over your head. That's all it is. It's showing you're pissed off to a team that always manages to go clammy at any opportunity to react with the fanbase, let us know what's going on, and address our concerns.

The vast majority of Dolphins fans who have a functioning nervous system want Jeff Ireland gone, and have wanted him gone for years. Yet Ross refuses to ****can him. One way the fans show their displeasure is by refusing to go to games. And guess what, the predictable gang of nimrods blasts them for sitting at home. Same thing with the banner. I suppose you'd rather people write a letter that no one will read, or to call up the team and berate some poor schlub in the phone center who's making minimum wage. Teams are used to those kinds of protests and dismiss them without a thought. But get on the news and now you've got their attention. That's what this is designed to do.

Saying that the problem with the team right now is the FANS is what's asinine. It's a doctorate level course in asinine. The fans didn't sit at home scheming up a way to make this team into something worthy of a CNN segment. Name one decision that led us to where we are that was made by a fan.

Actually, you know, I have to take that at least partially back. You want to blame a fan for making this into more of a circus? Blame me. I'm the one who put the stuff about Incognito's father out there. I don't remember you kicking up a fuss about it on Monday, though.
I think all the fans that love Ireland should simply get the money together and fly a " don't fire Ireland" banner over the game.

the banner should say martin's a wu$$. for real theres 5 to 10 year old kids on ps3 that talk worse than ri. we as a country need to realize were not perfect. actually were a pretty ruthless bunch.

Smh. And this banner will help get him fired huh?

Why not a banner saying "Jon Martin is a *****" I'll DEFINITELY throw down for that

people with too much money to waste. So silly too. Really....back to hating on Ireland? For what now? Was he bullying Martin too? I mean for crying out loud

The issues off the field currently have nothing to do with the piss poor management from Ireland over time.

Back
Top Bottom