First 3 picks in 2021 draft | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First 3 picks in 2021 draft

Pitts is a fine specimen that put a ton of work in with Trask to be where he is.

Helluva catch radius and seems to find open areas quite nicely.

It would not surprise me if he is the first TE drafted.
Lol I’ll take Trask on day 2 to be Tua’s backup (assuming Fitz retires) unless Trask plays his way into round 1

I wouldn't mind signing an Andy Dalton type to be our backup. He would be fine for a couple of games and is mature enough to know that his chances of being a starter are over. Someone like this to sit next to Tua and help with the mental side of the the NFL would be a continued support system for Tua if Fitz retires.

We need speed at WR, someone who can get open. That is DeVonte Smith. He must be our No 1 pick
We need a RB that we can rely on. That is Travis Ettienne.
We need a DT that can be a force next to Wilkins. Godchaux may be gone, so, I would take Jay Truefle.
The 4th pick will be another WR.

We need speed at WR, someone who can get open. That is DeVonte Smith. He must be our No 1 pick
We need a RB that we can rely on. That is Travis Ettienne.
We need a DT that can be a force next to Wilkins. Godchaux may be gone, so, I would take Jay Truefle.
The 4th pick will be another WR.
I am going to have to disagree with your presumption that Smith and Etienne are the only guys who can fill those needs.

I am pretty sure there are talented WR's and RB's who go by different names.

I am going to have to disagree with your presumption that Smith and Etienne are the only guys who can fill those needs.

I am pretty sure there are talented WR's and RB's who go by different names.
Probably, but these two are proven in the highest levels at college, Smith and Tua have great chemistry, and it's my opinion.

I’d be willing to bet you’re wrong.
The difference between them picking 8th and 14th is one win right now. We got some help today. Hopefully, the Colts and Titans finish them off. Not sure you can prevent them from beating the Bengals though. Might end up a top 10 pick still which would be amazing.

I think I've come to the conclusion that as long as we get one of: Chase, Waddle, Smith, Bateman, Moore or Marshall Jr I don't care. This WR class looks reallly good.

I also think the more we play against better defense that we should pick up 1 more Olineman within the first 2 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom