First Dolphins Jersey | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Dolphins Jersey

shane_109 said:
What was the first dolphins jersey you ever own for me it was Dan Marino

My first 'Phins jersey was a child's aqua Marino jersey that I got in 1988. It didn't even have Marino's last name on it- just the #13.

My very first jersey was an aqua Marino that I got when I was about 4 in 1992. I wore that thing until the numbers were basically unrecognizable up close. I loved that jersey.

The only jersey I bought after that was a white Ricky jersey, I had to decide between a Zach jersey and a Ricky jersey and the only thing that tipped the scales was when I thought to myself, "Ricky is going to be playing past Zach"...

I recently purchased a throwback white marino to be safe because I am gunshy and I was possitive he wasnt going to retire or be traded or anything, but I bought it on ebay and that was about one month ago, and 20 days since I sent the guy the money and I still havent gotten it, nor have I heard back from him after my several very angry emails.

I hate getting taken advantage of, he had over one hundred possitive feedbacks and only one negative and it was a stupid complaint like "it arrived two days later than he said it would"

I am really depressed now, I hate people who lie, cheat, and steal.

My first was an aqua Marino but I don't have it anymore.
Now I have a white Chambers, a blue Ricky Williams, an aqua Boston, and an aqua Taylor.
I'm getting an orange Ronnie jersey soon, too.

I was 4 and my mom and i were going to the mall and we got my dad a sweet white marino jersey for Christmas and i remeber getting to put it on christmas day. Finally 3 years a go i got my own jersey an aqua marino. And just last christmas i got an authentic stitched JT jersey.

Back
Top Bottom